"Correct. Since then, she's been trying to forget about Minnie, I Guess. Move on, you know. We haven't even had our first kiss yet." Ellie said as Brody came out with the spears.

"Sorry that took a minute. That shack is a mess in there. We'll have to clean it at some point." Brody Said as she walks up to me and hands me a spear. "Here, we'll show you how we fish with these." We go to the creek and we see the fish are trying to swim up stream.

"Looks like we hit the jackpot with fish today. That's a bunch of them there." Ellie said. She raises her spear in a throwing position. "It's pretty easy what we have to do. Watch and learn." Ellie said as she stabs at the water and misses a fish. "Ah, shit. Quick little fuckers."

"Okay, So were supposed to miss the fish with this, got ya." I Said jokingly.

"Oh, shut up, Clem. Go ahead. Give it a try, miss smart ass." Ellie said in a annoyed tone. I raise my spear the same way Ellie did and I stabbed at the water and I caught a fish and put it in the bucket.

"Guess you could say that was a lucky first try." Brody said snickering.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Ellie said annoyed.

"Hey, Brody! I need your help down here!" Violet said as we see Sophia running up to us.

"I've gotta go. Traps are probably busted. Good luck with finding fishes." Brody said as she left to go help Violet. Sophia came up to us and grabbed a spear.

"Why did you come down here for, Sophia?" Ellie asked her as I caught another fish and put it in the bucket.

"Violet told me to come help you guys, while Brody and her fix those traps." Sophia Said as she hits the water with her spear but misses.

"What happened to them?" I asked her.

"It looked like they were broken into. Like something kicked it open. Its probably nothing. Wild animal trying to get some dinner, I Guess." She said.

"Could be." Ellie said as she got an fish and threw it in the bucket.

"Hey Clem, how'd you and Y/N meet?" Sophia asked.

"We met the day after the Dead started walking, on a farmhouse, where him and I were feeding the chickens, I think it was. Since then, we've always had each other's backs. Not just from fighting the dangers of this new world, but emotionally had each other's backs when we were both going through a bad time." I Said.

"Wow, that's real beautiful, Clem." Sophia Said as I missed a fish. "So when did you guys first kiss?"

"Oh well, it's pretty funny but sweet at he same time. So me and Y/N were about to go on this raid in Richmond and I could tell Y/N had something on his mind but I couldn't tell what it was at the time. Before the raid went down, Y/N wanted to talk to me in private away from the other people we were with." I said.

"So wait, was this the same raid that Ellie told us about?" Sophia asked me and Ellie.

"Yeah..it was the same one. Same one where I...Yeah..." Ellie said as she catches another fish.

"So anyway, Y/N admits his feelings toward me. This was really unexpected for me. I mean, he's super cute and smart but I didn't know how to tell him and I didn't think it was the right time. Considering the current situation that we were both in. So I told him I liked him too and..we both had a nice and gentle kiss, that I wish would've lasted longer." I said.