"I'm Clementine and this is A.J." Clem said, introducing herself and A.J to Daryl.

"So your the newcomers?" Daryl asked.

"Yeah, were on our way now to talk with Rick about staying permanently." Clem said.

"Well, normally when people come here, they don't bring walkers to our front gates after they make as much noise as possible." Daryl said.

"Come on, man. That was an accident on my part. We were attacked by walkers, I dropped the keys getting in the car and so I put it out of park and it went straight into a tree." Y/N explains.

"I know it was an accident. Just don't do anything like that again. Either way, I've got a feeling you three won't stay for too long anyhow." Daryl said.

"We should go. Come on, A.J." Clem said as Y/N and A.J followed her down the street.

"I don't like him, guys. He's rude." A.J said to Y/N and Clementine.

"I think he's just being protective of the people here. He is close to Rick it seems." Clem Says.

"I think you might be right about that. We didn't exactly make the best impression when we wrecked that car and attracted all those walkers and had a knife to that one kids neck. I'd honestly do the same if I was in his shoes." Y/N said. They approached Ricks house and see a black woman playing with a four year old little girl with bright blonde hair on the porch.

"You must be Y/N and Clementine, right?" The woman asked.

"Yes, we are here to see Rick and Marlon. Who are you?" Y/N asked politely.

"Michonne. Nice to meet you both." She said as she shook hands with the two adults.

"And who's this little cutie?" Clem asked as she kneels down to the toddlers level.

"That's Judith. Rick's daughter." Michonne said as the toddler shook hands with Clementine.

"She's adorable." Clem says as Judith coos at her.

"She sure is. So did you guys sleep good last night?" Michonne asked.

"Yeah, we did. Beds were really comfortable but it doesn't have any other exit in that room we slept in." A.J said.

"Well, I guarantee you that this is a very safe and secure community. Nothing will get in or out with the tough security we have. But that's good your being cautious." Michonne said to the boy.

"Maybe a little too cautious sometimes." Clem said as Y/N looks down the street and sees an old, abandoned looking house at the end of the street.

"Hey Michonne. What's with that house down there?" Y/N asked as he points to it.

"Not sure. Rick's undecided what he wants to do with it. Why?" Michonne asked.

"Just asking. It's the only house that's unoccupied." Y/N Said, thinking about how that house could be him and Clem's new home.

"Well, I should get going. I've gotta give Judith some sword training." Michonne said as she picks up a katana. "I'll see you three around sometime, I hope."

"Yeah, it was a pleasure to meet you." Y/N Says as they all wave bye to each other. They head inside and go to the living room where Tennessee is on the floor, playing with some action figures.

"Hi, Ten." A.J Says as he sits down on the floor in front of him.

"Hi, A.J." Ten says in a shy tone. "Rick and Marlon should be back soon. They told me to wait here and tell you guys that."