Heavy weight beating

Start from the beginning

Points at a random guy.

Marcus: No.

(Y/n): What about him?

Marcus: No.

John:(points)

Marcus: No- wait, actually that is him.

Gerald: Oh yeah!

Gerald: Come on everyone! Pump that iron! 

(Y/n):?

Marcus: If Bobby's job was to teach newbies how to fight, his job is to get them into proper shape.

(Y/n): Hm. Yes, yes... I still don't care.

Grabbing John, he tosses him to Marcus.

Marcus: Jesus!

(Y/n): No, it's sadly John.

Marcus: Stop tossing him!

John:(giggles)

(Y/n): He likes it.

(Y/n): Anyway... Yo, you midlife crisis looking son of a bitch!

Gerald: Hm?

Gerald: Oh ho ho?

Gerald: Well if it isn't the infamous Hellspwn. It's an honor to finally meet you, sir.

(Y/n): Enough pleasantries! I already want to fall asleep.

(Y/n): You. Me. A fight. Let's go!

(Y/n): I have a looooooooooootttttt of people on my list of people's asses to kick.

Gerald: Of course. You're a big strong busy man. I get it.

Gerald: If you wish to fight, let us fight.

(Y/n):(mind) Why do these generals feel so... Odd? Like a pizza without strawberries.

(Y/n): Come on, let's go!

Gerald: Then let's go to the boxing ring.

(Y/n): Sure.

Jumping into the Boxing ring, the two prepared to fight.

(Vs Gerald theme)

(Y/n) cracked his knuckles while Gerald approached him.

(Y/n):(evil grin)

Marcus: While you fight, I'm going to try to explain to you again, how I theories Anna sees you.

(Y/n): Huh?

Gerald punches (Y/n).

(Y/n) Tch...

He dodges Gerald's next punch. When Gerald tried to strike him again, but the Hellspawn met his attack with an attack of his own.

By punching Geralds's fist, he canceled out his attack.

Moving himself closer to Gerald, he grabs his shoulder, pulls him closer, and headbutts him.

Marcus: I believe it started with her childhood, or more specifically her relationship with her father.

The Hellspawn Sparta kicked Gerald back.

Marcus: She was a good girl, surrounded by bad people.

Marcus: Tony was also absent a lot of the time, focusing more on Gin than anything else. So she lacked a father figure.

Gerald uppercuted (Y/n), who retaliated with a rising axe kick to the jaw.

Marcus: Fast-forwarding to when her father had her kidnapped. That led Anna to desire someone else to be a better male figure in her life.

Gerald pulled (Y/n) into a headlock while John screamed for his father to hit Gerald.

Marcus: Perhaps Connor was going to be something like that to her until you came along.

Marcus: Not only did you rescue her and beat up her father, which probably on a primal level won her over, but you also helped her fight back, by making her kick Tony.

(Y/n) dug his elbows into Gerald's side, inevitably causing Gerald to release him.

Marcus: Because of that. I believe Anna has begun to see you as a male figure to look up to.

(Y/n):?!

(Y/n): Are you saying she sees me as a dad!?

Marcus: In a way...

(Y/n): What the fuck?!

He then spins around and kicks Gerald in the face, leaving him in a daze.

(Y/n): I already have one kid! I don't need to add adult women with problems on to that.

Marcus: It's more accurate to say she looks up to you.

Marcus: You showed her not carrying and being brutal can get you... Everything.

Marcus: So she's trying to be you to help the world. Her good girl personality is what's basically causing her to breakdown at being a horrible person.

John: Bah?

(Y/n): Exactly! That made no sense!

Marcus: Well, maybe you need a degree to understand.

(Y/n): Shut it, before I show you my 10 degrees of kickassery.

He suddenly charged towards Gerald, kneed him in the gut, then threw him out of the boxing ring and into some sports equipment.

(Y/n): I definitely want to beat the shit out of Anna now!

Marcus: Listen-

Marcus:(gag)

Marcus: You might want to change John first.

(Y/n):?

(Y/n): John... Come on!

John:(embarrassed baby noises)

(Y/n): Hand him over...

The Hellspawn went to change John's diaper as Gerald groaned in pain.

Gerald: Good... Fight... Boss...

He passes out.

(Ending theme)