Let's hunt down the Mafia!

3rd person POV:

After the remaining members of Leona's squad escaped, (Y/n) reacted quite well.

(Y/n): When I find all those mafia members, I'm going to slowly, but steadily snap their bones...

(Y/n): After that-

Marcus: I know for a fact, that train of thought will lead me to puke at the mental image you will put in me.

Marcus: Please stop.

(Y/n): How did I not know that the Mafia got here!?

Marcus: Uhhh...

(Y/n): Marcus!

Marcus: It was just mindless rumors, and I knew exactly what was going to happen if you found out.

(Y/n): You're lucky that I have a use for you.

Marcus: Please don't tell me-

(Y/n): We're skipping school to go beat the shit out of every Mafia member we can find!

Marcus: Son of a bitch...

Marcus: I have no choice do I?

(Y/n): You're my minion, so no.

Marcus:(sigh)

Marcus: How are we even going to find them even? It's not like we know someone with knowledge of all their endeavors.

(Y/n): Yeah... I might have to kick lady luck's ass.

Marcus:...

(Y/n):....

Marcus/(Y/n):!

The two turn their heads towards the unconscious Leona.

(Y/n): Marcus, get the rope.

Marcus: On it.

(Opening theme)

Somewhere in an unknown location of the city, Anna was brought into a building.

She didn't struggle, because she knew it would be useless. She didn't know where she was, nor was she familiar enough with the city to figure that out.

The thugs took her to a higher floor, then into an office, where she saw the man she dreaded to see so soon.

Tony Donz. Anna's father.

Tony was currently on the phone, but when he saw his daughter, he hung up.

Tony: Hello Anna.

Anna:...

She refused to look at him. Anna actively avoided making eye contact with Tony.