Oneshots

To all those who actually loved reading this book, here's a lil' chapter for y'all. Hope you like it xxx !!

***

"Hey guys, it's six in the morning right now, and like, I decided I was going to put in cut out clips and things that weren't uploaded. We're not going to be uploading videos anytime soon, so I decided to make this quick video for y'all." I said, quietly into my phone.

I'd just woken up and Mason was still sleeping beside me, slightly snoring. I smiled, brushing a piece of hair from his face.

"Look Mason's asleep," I said, flipping my phone over so they had a view of Mason's sleeping figure. "He looks so peaceful."

Mason groaned and gripped my waist. "Babe, turn the lights off, please? And close the windows, I wanna sleep." He complained, opening one eye. He smiled back at me and then at the camera, giving it a lazy smile. "You're filming a video?"

No, I'm making barbecue.

"I had to do a little video for everyone, because we haven't done anything in so long." I explained to him. He just gave me a lazy smile and managed to kiss my cheek before closing his eyes.

"Make sure to get my handsome face on camera—"

"Shut up." I cut him off, resisting the urge to smile. "Well, let's get started with the oneshots, bye guys!"

***

Olivia Controls Me For a Day

I slapped Olivia's hand away from my face as she tried putting on the glitter. I'd told her a million times that I didn't want glitter on my eyes, or face. But of course, she insisted.

"Peyton stay still, you idiot!" She yelled, trying to smash glitter onto my face. I grabbed what the palette, but she gripped onto it tighter. We ended up dragging it, some glitter falling on the floor.

I thought I was winning.

I had the perfect idea to let it go. And so I did, a huge smirk playing on my lips as I imagined the glitter falling on Olivia.

Turns out, she had the same idea.

We instantly scrambled apart as the glitter fell on the floor. I sighed in relief when there was no glitter on me, but frowned I saw zero glitter on Olivia, too.

It couldn't have all just fallen.

We all turned our heads slowly to a glitter-covered Lucas, who had his eyes closed. He opened them and dusted the the glitter he could get off the camera.