REACTING TO TOXIC!!! (WARNING: SPOILER ALERT) **ft Alyssa Gregory**

**NOT EDITED**

***

"Yeah mom, I promise there will be no reptiles." I didn't know what had given my mother the idea that I harboured reptiles in my house. I had only told her I got a pet. She seems to think it's a reptile.

"No! I don't even like snakes!" I defended. She had resorted to telling me all the things that should and shouldn't be in the house for when she arrived.

My mother was a little OCD. She didn't like reptiles. She hated the colour red. And, she hated popcorn-but that wasn't an OCD trait. It was just her.

"Okay, bye mom!" I said, a little bit too enthusiastically. She huffed and muttered some profanities under her breath.

"Sorry about that little-interference," I chuckled nervously. Lucas snickered from the other end of the camera. "But, everything's clear now! I finally made all the arrangements needed to be made for me to sleep wonderfully today! Also, thank you to all those who bought Mason's merch! He's addressing it right now! Wow, I still can't believe it's sold out. He's absolutely freaking out, and for the record so am I. I just want to say thank you, so, so, much for buying. Also, give us your feedback."

"Wait, shit, I forgot to do the intro."

♤♤♤

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my YouTube channel!" I grinned at the camera.

I had gotten everything ready for my mother's visit. I got rid of all the red, and replaced the popcorn with chips.

"It's probably too late for that," I sighed, slumping back in my chair. Mason walked out of his room with a huge smile. Once he spotted me, his smile stretched out into a grin.

Next thing I know, I'm being attacked by a frickin bear. I didn't think the camera could even see me. Mason finally pulled away, he stood up, and gave me a hand.

"Jesus, Mason! What the hell was that for?" I gasped, placing a hand over my chest. I turned to look at the camera. "Do you not see how psychotic my boyfriend is?"

"Trust me, you wouldn't want me in any other way." Mason grinned, placing a kiss to my cheek. We were both children, but I had a switch. Mason didn't have one. I knew when I wanted to act like a child, but Mason always did. And I loved that about him.

Though, he could be serious if he wanted to.

"Hard to believe I willingly live with you."

"And a bunch of other lame friends," Mason scoffed, plopping himself on the couch I was formerly on. "Isn't your mom coming over? I thought she didn't like the colour red." Mason furrowed his eyebrows.

My eyes widened in shock, when I realized the couch itself was red. Holy crap, what is wrong with my vision? Do I need glasses?

"She doesn't!" I said, a little bit too loudly. Mason chuckled, not making effort to get off the couch. "Get off the couch, dumbhead!"

"Make me."

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration. I went behind him, and started pushing with all my might. It didn't even move an inch. Mason was heavy. "Get off!"