Mason and I answer questions about us!

Dedicated to @moonxxstars06 for being a lovely human being <3

***

"What are you doing?" I asked Mason. I chuckled, holding my phone up. Yeah, he was going to have to explain this one.

Mason stopped singing into the mirror, using as brush as his microphone and turned to me. He had some after shave on him. His hair was messy, like he'd run a hand through it. And he was just in a towel.

"Having a private concert. What does it look like I'm doing, Genius?" He scoffed, holding his brush up again. He was purposely singing off key to annoy me. I had to bite my lip, to stop myself from completely lashing out on him.

"Shut up, Mason." I commanded. He didn't listen though. Instead, he smirked, taking his brush and holding it close to his lips.

"Make me." He opened his mouth to sing, but I interrupted him. I didn't want my ears being assaulted. I already had enough.

"I would tape your mouth shut, but the idea doesn't seem too fitting. What about slamming your head into metal? That'll definitely shut you out." I grinned at him.

For a moment, I had rendered him speechless. He didn't speak. He was just

He groaned, dropping his hair brush. "Damn it," He cursed.

♠️♠️♠️

"Hey guys, it's Peyton here and well, we've decided to do what you all have been asking for, for the past one year, I think?" I pondered. "Yeah, I don't really know, so,"

Mason shrugged, nibbling on his lip, as he twirled a pen in his hands. He looked hot, but I wouldn't admit it. He looked hot, even though he was wearing a very childish outfit.

"Yeah, so, yesterday I tweeted that a bunch of you should DM us on Instagram and ask us a bunch of questions that you've been wanting to. So, which is why, for today's video, which isn't really like the normal vlogs I do, I will be answering all those questions." I'm not looking forward to it, but oh well. Might as well give the people what they want.

"We, will be answering all those questions." Mason corrected. I rolled my eyes and toppled over. It was an accident. Hell, I wasn't even the clumsy type.

"Why do you always wear sweatshirts and hoodies?" Mason asked, pursing his lips. He eyes scanned my black sweatshirt—which was his, by the way—scrutinizing it. I looked down and shrugged.

"One, no one asked that. Two, you said you found it sexy. Three, you shouldn't be talking. You're literally in a unicorn onesie," I pointed out. I think Mason forgot that one little detail, because he looked down at his clothes, before recognition shone on his face.

"These are fabulous, thank you very much." Mason said, gesturing to his pink unicorn onesie. "I wouldn't be surprised if you were jealous of it. Just look at it. It's a fucking masterpiece." He grinned, widely, admiring his onesie. He really looked like he was going through the world's biggest chocolate fountain.

I was dating a child.

I shuddered, getting my phone out and going through my Instagram DMs. I had gotten a lot of messages. One from my mother saying, get rid of the red.

That meant she was going to be watching this video. I got rid of it. At least the ones I could, but, there was no getting Mason out of that onesie. Believe me, I tried. He seemed to love it more than me.