2: Date

Song of the Chapter: Rozana

Vote And Comment

Kritika:

"Tonight?!" I covered my ears at the sudden yell. I was back home after Jai's demand and had asked my girlfriends for help to get ready. Mistake on my part.

"He should have informed yesterday! Or a few days ago. What will you wear?" Nayana asked incredulously.

"I'll wear something from my wardrobe." I replied. Ridhi gasped.

"No way! You're going on a date!" She said with a frown.

"Guys, calm down." Navya said. I sighed.

"Thank you." I said to her. She smiled.

"Remember the dress you showed me which got sold?" She asked. I racked my brain for answers.

"The ombré one?" I asked. She nodded.

"What ombré?" Nayana asked. I took out my phone and showed her the pic I took from the store.

 I took out my phone and showed her the pic I took from the store

"Wow." Nayana and Ridhi said.

"I wanted to buy it. But it got sold." I said with a frown.

"And that's why I got something for you." Navya said and gave me a box. I looked at her and then opened the box.

"Oh my god." I gasped as I lifted the long ombré top from the box. It had the same design of the dress, but it had a single white belt at the waist and spread out below like a frock till mid thighs. It had a ripped white denims to go with it.

"This is beautiful." I whispered and looked at Navya with a smile. She shrugged.

"I knew you would like it." She said and I hugged her.

"Thank you." I said. She pulled back and grinned.

"You're welcome. Now go change." She said as I ran into the bathroom and changed. As I came out, the three of them gasped.

"Oh." Ridhi said.

"My." Nayana said.

"Goodness." Navya said.

"You look good." Nayana commented as I smiled.

"Thanks." I replied. I felt someone tug on my denims and looked down to see Snow.

"Hey sweety." I said and gave her a back rub as she snuggled into me.

"Now sit here and let us do our magic." Ridhi said as she pulled me onto the chair in front of the dressing table. After 15 minutes, I was ready, my hair wavy, little makeup and waiting for Jai.

Right on cue, the doorbell rang. I walked towards it and opened it to see a nervous Jai. He smiled when he saw me, but I saw the smile falter when he raked his eyes over me.