05 | Why is this happening?

Sweet Psycho
___________

Not yet revised, leave a comment if there are errors. Happy reading (:

"If you don't want to eat... Then you will be my food..." said Kenzo casually with a sarcastic smile.

Kenzo grabbed Vella's hands very roughly, but Vella quickly jerked her hands away until finally Kenzo's grip was released.

Vella lifted her chin arrogantly, trying to dare to fight Kenzo, "I'm not afraid!"

"You really don't want to obey me, do you?!" said Kenzo with a breathless breath.

"Me. Really. No. Want it."

"You are very stubborn as it turns out. All right, see what I will do!" Suddenly Kenzo pulled Vella's clothes from behind very strong and tore them to reveal Vella's back.

Vella panicked, she immediately grabbed the front of her shirt so it didn't slide down.

"What are you doing?! Stop!!"

Kenzo stroked Vella's exposed back in a very sensual manner, and now Vella looked very scared to be treated like that.

"Please... Stop..." Vella's voice trembled holding back tears and fear.

"Don't you want me to do something bad to you?"

Vella shook her head, "No! Don't do that... I beg... Don't touch me... No, I beg you don't..."

"If you don't want that to happen. Then obey me! Understood?!" Kenzo smiled sarcastically.

Vella nodded in agreement and it made Kenzo's smile even wider.

"Waiter!!" Kenzo shouted without turning his gaze towards Vella.

It didn't take long, there were several female servants who appeared hastily.

"Do you need anything?" asked one of the servants nervously.

"Serve her like a queen here. Do whatever she wants. And from now on, she will stay here. Do you understand?!"

"We understand, sir." answered the servants together.

___

Vella stood in front of a large mirror. She looks very beautiful wearing the black nightgown that the maid gave her, and her long, straight hair decorated with hairpin knick-knacks gives a plus for her appearance tonight that looks like a princess in a fairy tale.

She walked over to the small table beside the bed, where there was an assortment of delicious foods. Vella was very hungry, she wanted to eat her food immediately, but she still hesitated to do so.

Vella looked around the room, there was a large window that was right beside the bed. She walked over there feeling uncertain and then opened the curtains.

'How can that person have a mansion in the middle of the forest like this?'

Vella sat her body on the bed, she took off one by one the hair ornaments and hid one of them under the pillow. Vella lay down, getting ready to sleep, but didn't happen because suddenly someone opened the door.

Kenzo walked towards Vella in a very relaxed manner then sat beside the girl. Kenzo turned his head, looked Vella's eyes very close without blinking.

Kenzo grabbed Vella's hand so suddenly that the girl fell into his arms.

Vella rebelled, "Let go! What are you doing?!"

"Of course hugging you. If not what else?"

"Let go! Let go of me!" Vella was still struggling, and even occasionally hit Kenzo in the chest.