04 | You?! ✔

Sweet Psycho
____________

If there are errors in writing, please comment. I will fix it.

"She..."

Kenzo quickly took out his handkerchief from his pocket and then poured some anesthetic liquid for him to use on the girl.

Slowly but surely, Kenzo covered the girl's mouth and nose until she was already unconscious.

"Vella Xandrio." said Kenzo with a thin smile.

Quickly and carefully, Kenzo brought the girl home to his mansion which was far from the crowds of New York City.

___

Kenzo sat in a work chair in his private room. So many office jobs that he missed this week. Kenzo quickly and meticulously checked his job documents one by one. After finishing signing important documents, Kenzo immediately contacted Alex, his personal secretary.

"Alex, reset all my work schedules and speed up meetings." said Kenzo to someone on the other side of the phone. Before Alex could answer his boss, Kenzo quickly hung up the phone.

After contacting Alex, Kenzo left his office and went into his room.

Arriving at his room, Kenzo did not see the girl lying on the bed again. Where's Vella? Kenzo was sure the girl was still here. Vella could not possibly go, Kenzo had ordered all of his men to block the access to the exit so that the girl did not leave.

"Stop this game!" I know you're still here Vella!!''

"Get out right now, Vella. Otherwise you'll know what the consequences will be!"

You need to know, Kenzo is the type of person who doesn't like to be denied or denied. That's why he had to make Vella submit and want to obey his orders.

In hiding Vella was very afraid to come out. Vella is afraid that the man is a psychopath who is told by her two friends and has evil intentions against Vella or will even kill her. But before Vella could do anything, Kenzo suddenly stood in front of her and grabbed Vella's wrist very tightly.

Vella rebelled, tried to fight, "Let go, you hurt me." shouting Vella had no effect on Kenzo. On the contrary, it made Kenzo even more angry and then pushed Vella against the wall, locking her tiny body with both hands.

Kenzo hissed sharply, "You know, Vella. I'm the type of person who doesn't like to be refuted." The man was very close to Vella's face and managed to make Vella's body shiver with fear.

Now Vella's heart was beating very fast and her tears were pouring down. Vella is not a very tall girl and that makes her look like a child in front of Kenzo.

"I've given you a warning, get out or you will regret it." said Kenzo firmly in a menacing tone.

"I beg you, don't be like this... Free me... I want to go home..." Vella begged as she put her hands together with her head looking straight into Kenzo's black eyes.

Kenzo stroked Vella's cheek using his index finger and occasionally tucked the girl's hair behind her ear, "If you want to be free and leave here. Then forget your wish, because from now on and forever you are mine, Vella."

"What do you mean?" Vella asked nervously, this time she was afraid of Kenzo's gaze.

Suddenly Kenzo lifted Vella's body and laid her back on the bed.

Kenzo leaned towards Vella and wiped the gap between the two, "I won't hurt you if you want to obey me."

In the silence, suddenly someone knocked on the door of the room.

"Excuse me sir, I would like to deliver this food."

Kenzo came to the waiter and took the tray in his hand then returned to Vella and sat beside him.

Kenzo spooned the porridge in the bowl he was holding and then pointed the spoon at Vella's mouth, "Open your mouth."

Vella was still silent and didn't answer a word, she didn't even open her mouth.

"I didn't put poison in it."

"Would you like me to feed you another way?!" Kenzo raised an eyebrow.

"Not!" Vella answered quickly while shaking her head.

"Then let's quickly open your mouth."

"Is there really no poison?" Vella asked doubtfully, making the man in front of her even more annoyed. Kenzo put the spoonful of porridge in his hand into his own mouth.

"Wait-" Vella's eyes widened with words that stopped when her lips joined Kenzo's.

'Oh no! He took my first kiss.' Vella pushed Kenzo's chest as hard as possible to keep the man away from her.

"Still want to argue?" Kenzo asked once again with a smile on his lips.

Vella shook her head vigorously so Kenzo wouldn't repeat this.

'I don't want to eat that food. I don't care even if he's angry.'

As if knowing what Vella was thinking, Kenzo put the food on the bedside table and walked back to Vella. But suddenly the man pulled Vella's hand very roughly.

"Why don't you want to eat, huh?!"

"No! I don't want... I'll never want to eat that food..." Vella suppressed every word she said.

Kenzo who heard that became angry and clenched his fists, holding back his emotions.

"If you don't want to eat... Then you will become my food..."

Typed with 872 words.