Caregiver!Todo little!katsuki

Todorokis POV

I'm currently getting ready to pick my hot headed boyfriend up. Well not really 'pick up' more like walk to his dorm and bring him up to mine. Anyways, I decided tonight is movie night. If all goes according to plan, the night would be filled with hot chocolate, cuddles, and a bunch of Disney movies. I finish putting my shoes on and leave my dorm. I walk towards the elevator and get in. Like I said, it's just a simple walk. Once I get to his dorm I knock on the door. 'GO AWAY SHITTY HAIR' I hear. I sigh just walking in. 'sorry, not shitty hair' I say with a small smile.'SHOTO'! Katsuki says practically throwing himself at me. 'oof- hey babe' I say closing the door behind me.'did you really miss me that much?' I say jokingly. I hear katsuki pout so I just giggle.'you ready to go' I ask. 'y-yeah icy hot' he quietly says. 'welp let's get going then' i say grabbing his hand. I can tell katsuki is really really struggling to not slip.'were almost there baby boy' I say kissing his forehead. Once in my room, katsuki instantly slips into littlespace. He grabs a stuffie from the toy bin and a paci. He then comes over and makes grabby hands. I pick him up,'theres my baby boy'. I walk over to the closet and go to Katsuki's spot of little clothes.'would you like to pick an outfit?' I question the little. He points to his dino onesie. I start to notice how quiet he's being. The thing is he can be a total brat or a clingy baby. I grab the onesie and ask him,'hey baby, can you tell me how old you are?' He holds up two fingers. Welp, guess I get my clingy baby today. (Or mabye not, ooOohHh fOrEsHadOwInG)

Katsukis pov

My daddy changes me. He then asked 'hey I was think movie night tonight, dose that sound good'. I just nod not really wanting to verbally answer. I make grabby hands at him. He picks me up and asks 'hey sweetheart, why don't you go pick out a Disney movie while I get snacks?" I don't wanna leave daddy. He sets me down over by the bin if movies we have. I pout but turn my attention to the assortment of movies.

Shoto's POV

I set katsuki down and walk towards the small kitchen we have. I actually have a teacher dorm cause when I explained katsukis regression to mr.aizawa he seemed to get i needed more space for katsuki and i. I go into the cabinets and grab popcorn, hot chocolate packets, marshmallows, and katsukis favorite gummies. I put the popcorn in the microwave and get started on the hot chocolate.

Few minutes later

I'm finished with the popcorn and putting the gummies on a plate, I'm just waiting for the hot chocolate to be done. Katsuki comes over to me. 'have you decided yet bud?' he holds up a copy of toy story. 'good choice!' he makes grabby hands at me to be picked up. I'm currently busy with pouring katsukis hot chocolate into his bottle. 'give me a minute baby boy'
He pouts and says 'nu now!uppies uppies!!'
'baby I said in a minute' I say this in a kind of warning tone.
He whines and dramatically falls to the ground. He starts having a tantrum, he's punching and kicking the ground. I set down the bottle and say 'katsuki stop that now or your going in the timeout corner'. He stops for a second before continuing.
'3'
He sticks out his tongue
'2'
He glares at me and holds up his middle finger. 'thats it, corner now '. I demand sternly. He crosses his arms and don't move. 'thats 5 more minutes'. He whines and crawls over to the corner. 'good boy, now you get to sit there for 10 minutes and think about what you did. Get out of that corner mister and thats 5 minutes more.' I see him start crying and I want to just run over and hold him but he did wrong. I set a 10 minute timer and bring the snacks over to the living room and set everything up. I look over to katsuki, he stands up. 'katsuki.' I say sternly as to say 'you better not get out of that corner or your punishment will be way worse'. He pouts and sits back down. How did this all happen again,oh yeah katsuki throwing a tantrum over not getting attention.

5 minutes later

Katsuki's POV

Stupid daddy, he put me in the corner and wouldn't give me attention. *Insert timer going off* I hear the timer going off and I know I can get out of the corner but I just wait for daddy to say I can. He walks over to me and picks me up. 'good boy, you stayed all 10 minutes in the corner. I'm very proud of you' he praises. I hide my head in the crook of his neck then ask 'daddy can I has paci?' 'whats the magic word baby?' he asks. 'pwease' I say. 'good boy' I smile at the praise. We walk over to the kitchen where I dropped it. Daddy picks up the abandoned paci and washes it off before handing me it. I stick it in my mouth. We walk back over to the couch and flop down. Daddy waits till I'm comfy then turns on toy story. I smile and cuddle into my daddy 'i wuv o'u daddy' I say. He kisses my forehead and saying 'love you too baby boy'.

Hey guys so y'all get 2 chapters today uwu. I had started this one but never finished it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Anyways have a ✨good day/nightฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ✨