ochako!CG tsysu!little

Ochako's POV

'You ready to go my little tadpole?' I questioned the little as I finish putting on their rain boots. It had just stopped raining and tsu INSISTED we had to go to the park right then and there. I didn't fight the idea cause well it sounds fun. Jumping in puddles and nobody should be at the park right now! Tsu hopped off the chair she was sitting on a and nodded. 'mhm! All ready to go mama!' I can tell she's super excited. 'alright then let's go' I grab the backpack which contains a sippy cup, pacifier, a stuffie,a bit of bread for the ducks,and a first aid kit. I then grab her hand and my keys. We walk out the door and into the damp air.

Tsysu POV

I'm sooooo excited, me and mama are going to the park! We get to the car and mama buckles me in. Once she gets into the driver's seat we get going. I swing my legs back and forth while gazing out the window.

Once at the park

Once we get there I unbuckle and jump out. I run over to a nearby puddle. 'tsu! Honey wait!' mama says. I jump into the puddle and giggle as it splashes everywhere. Mama runs up to me with the bag and takes my hand. 'sweetheart you can't just run off like that'. she tells me. 'but mama that puddle was just sooooo tempting' I say exaggerating the so. 'well ok, let's go find some more puddles then'. We start walking along a path around the path. I jump in any puddle I can. Each time I say 'splash!' once I jump into it. We wonder over by a pond where I see duckies 'mama!mama! Duckies!'

Ochako's POV

Omg she's just too precious. 'yeah! It's the duckies! Would you like to feed them?' I question the little. She shakes her up and down saying 'mhm'. We go over to a small picnic table near the pond where I set our stuff down. I take out some bread and hand a slice to tsu. She promptly throws the whole thing into the pond. I start laughing. She whines and says 'whattt I was feeding the duckies'. 'oh sweetpea, look. You tear off small pieces of the bread and throw them, like this'. I tear off a small piece of bread and throw it into the pond. A duck quickly swims up to it and takes it. 'ohhhhh, mk. Mama can I pwease have another bread'. She says. 'thank you for using your manners, here you go sweets' I hand her another piece of bread and she years off a piece. She throws it into the pond and a duck eats it. She lights up and starts jumping up and down.

After a while of feeding ducks

Tsu's POV

'mama, I think the duckies are full. Come jump in puddles with meee'. I take Mama's hand and lead her over to a puddle and jump in it.'SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH'. I giggle as I get mama all wet. 'oh come here you!!' she starts chasing me and with every puddle we run in to we both jump in it.

Ochakos POV

After we're both soaked I decide that maybe it's time to go home and clean up before either of us get a cold. 'ok sweets, I think it's time to go home. I don't want my little tadpole to get a cold!!'. I grab tsu's hand, 'mk mama' she says sweetly.

Hey hey, I haven't posted in forever and I'll post an author note soon about it but for now I hope you enjoyed this story. Oh yeah it's currently is 5:30 am so if there's grammar mistakes that's probably why TwT