babysitter! mirko x little!hawks x CG!Dabi

This is kinda like a part 2 of
cg!dabi x little!hawks

Dabis POV

I wake up to someone knocking on the door. I quietly slide out of bed as to not wake keigo. I stretch and make my way to the door. I can hear 'hawkkkssss~ you ditched me at work today dude.Your not dead or something are you? come on just anwser the door. I know your homeeee'. Oh god why dose she have to be here. I open the door and she says 'oh it's you, is bird brains in'? I respond with 'yeah, but he's sick so come back another time'. Before I can shut the door she sticks her arm in forcing the door open and walks in, 'thanks for letting me in'. I sigh but just say 'he's sleeping so there was no point of you coming in here'. She starts walking to the bedroom door but before she enters I block her off and so 'theres no way in hell you are gonna wake him up'. I pull her away from the door and into the kitchen. 'oh come on, he's probably been sleeping enough. Why don't you just go away? I'm his best friend I can take care of him'. 'well I'm his boyfriend and caregiver. I also just know how to take care of him so will you just piss off' I say. We continue to bicker back and forth. That is until I see keigo standing in the hallway wrapped in a blanket I can see he has tears in his eyes. 'd-daddy? Bunny?' he says quietly. I quickly rush to make him calm down.

Hawks POV

I wake up to hear bickering happening in the other room. I wrap a blanket around myself and walk out of the room. I see bunny and daddy arguing in the kitchen. I don't like it one bit. 'd-daddy? Bunny?' I say quietly. Daddy is quick to scoop me up and comfort me.' hey baby bird, how was your nap'? At this point tears are running down my facee, I just stare at him in response. We stand there quiet for about 30 seconds before bunny says "hey bud, I heard you don't feel good?" I look over at her and mumble "mhm". "Aweee well why don't we have some soup,hmm?" She says. "Can Mr.bubbles have some?" I responded starting to calm down my tears. "Hey why don't you go with Ms. Mirko while I make some soup?" Says daddy. I wiggle out of daddys grip and run up to mirko.

Mirko's POV

Hawks takes my hand and drags me to his and dabi's room. Dabi heads to the kitchen and starts the soup. He heads over to the bed and grabs a stuffie and his paci. "Lookie, is Mr.Bubbles!" He exclaims enthusiastically. "Wow, he's so cool!" He takes my hand again and drags me to the living room. We past dabi on our way and I can see him chuckling.

After a much excited hawks playing with his toys cars to his little hearts content, and when dabi finished the soup -w-

Dabis POV

I walk into the living room. Mirko seems to be watching TV while hawks plays. 'Soups ready, put away your toys sweetheart'i say to hawks. 'mmm 5 more minutes' he responds. 'hawks, bud it's time for food please put away your toys'. He whined but puts his toys away. 'good boy' I ruffle his hair. Itake his hand and lead him to the kitchen. I set him down in one of the chairs at the little table he has and go over to the soup. I get him a bowl of soup and a sippy cup full of water. I get two more bowls and carefully walk over to the table. Mirko is there playing with hawks with mr.bubbles. I chuckle and set the food down. 'alright you two, time for food'. I sit next to hawks so I can feed him.

After dinner-

Hawks is practically falling asleep as I feed him his last bit of soup. 'pfft looks like its bedtime, huh baby bird?'. He whined and quietly mumbles 'nuuuuu'. I pick him up and ask mirko if she can take care of the dishes. She agrees and me and hawks start towards are room. I change him before tucking him in bed. 'need paci..' he says. I run out to the living room and grab him paci and mr.bubbles. I return to the bedroom where I give him the things. He cuddles up with mr.bubbles and puts his pacifier in his mouth. I kiss his forehead and say 'goodnight baby bird, I love you'. He mutters 'love 'ou too' before drifting off into sleep. I quietly walk back out to mirko, she seems done with the dishes. 'i love it he's little, its just adorable' she says. 'pfft can't disagree with you there'.
'welp, guess I should be going, see y'all soon' she says walking out the door. 'alright bye, and hey thanks for checking in on hawks, it's nice to see other people care for him'.

Hey hey hey, yay I actually managed to get a chapter out 😀. Alright well hope you likes it, I got lazy at the end but whatever