caregiver!Todo little!deku part 3

Deku's POV

I take my seat. Midnight then walked into the room with a big stack of papers. "Hello class!! We have a test today but I don't wanna hear you guys complain." Despite that alot of the class either sighed or cursed under their breath. Midnight hands out the test and I start.

After the test

"Huh" I said this as I was finishing the test. 💭That wasn't too bad,still tired though 💭 I stand up and strut up to Midnight and handed the test to her. "Wow you look proud of yourself" she said. "Mhm" I hummed in response. I look over to Todoroki and see him stand up. He gives me a quick smile before walking past me. We only had 5 minutes left so I just doodled on the side of my notebook while I waited for the bell. While doing this I accidentally slipped into littlespace. I looked over to Daddy to see him giving me a worried look. I give him a smile and go back to doodling. The bell rings and I covered my ears scared of it. Daddy come over to me and bent down to my height. "Hey baby, can you tell me how old you are?" "I am fowr!" I announced loudly. Lucky only daddy heard it so no one questioned it and continued to pack up. "Ok baby, let's pack up then go to my dorm so you can play with your stuffies. Dose that sound good?" "Yeah!" Daddy have me a quick smile and packed up my things quickly. He took my hand and we walked out of class. "Hey, daddy" I asked. "Yes baby?" "Cwn I have choco' milk when we gwt to yowr dorwm" I mumble.
"Baby your gonna have to speak up a little bit." I stopped walking and was starting to get frustrated. "Cwn I have choco' milk lawter." "Oh yes baby, I'm sorry I didn't understand you the first time" daddy says. I make grabby hands at dada. He picks me up and we start walking again.

Todoroki's POV

I picked up my baby boy and we start walking towards my dorm. He puts his head in my neck. I giggle a little and say "we're almost they baby boy."
"M'kay" was the muffled response I got. We get into the dorm building and sneak past everyone in the common room to my dorm. We get to my room and I set my baby down. He grabs on and refuses to let go. "Do you want chocolate milk or not?" I say in a joking tone. He perks up after me saying Chocolate milk and slowly let's go. I ask him again what age he is and he puts up 3 fingers yawning. I nod and grab his sippy cup. I sneak into the kitchen, which luckily no one was there. I poured a cup of chocolate milk and sneak back upstairs. I slowly open the door when I see deku sitting the bed with his paci and his favorite green bunny stuffed animal in his hand. I walk up to him and sit in front of him. "Here you go baby". He reaches for it so I pull it away and ask "what do we say?" "Pwease" he says taking out his paci. "Good boy" I say as I give him it. He gently takes it, takes out his paci, and starts drinking. I pick him up and take him to the dresser. I pull out a diaper and a pull up. I show both to him."point to which one you want baby." He took a moment to think then pointed at the pull up. "Ok baby, and hey slow down on the milk it's not going anywhere" I giggle to myself while saying this. "Swrry dada" he says in between sips. "It's ok baby boy." I change him into a mint green onesie. I then pick him up and we both headed towards the bed. I pull back the covers and lay my baby down. He finishes his milk and I take the sippy cup from him. I earn a whine from him. "I'm sorry baby, you can have more later but right now you've got to take a nap." "Ok dada" he says yawning. I grab his paci and put it in his mouth. "Ove 'ou Daddy." "Love you to baby boy". I pull the covers over him as he hugged his stuffed animal. I kiss his forehead and start on homework. It was Friday so deku could do it tommorow or something.I look over at him as I sat down💭he's so cute💭 I sigh and looked back at my homework.

Yo so I watched a true crime documentary as I was making this. It's pretty weird hearing everything in the background then thinking how adorable deku must be. But anyways have a ✨good morning/afternoon/night✨ have a good one ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ