CG!shin little!denki

TW:hair pulling, slight cursing

Denki POV:

'God it was a long day'. I sigh into my boyfriend's shoulder. He lifts up my hand that's intertwined with his and kisses the back of it. I smile and we continue to head to the dorms. See, today wasn't just a normal school day, no no no, they decided an extra hour of training was needed so now I'm exhausted.

Once they reach the dorms

We walk into the dorm room and head upstairs towards my dorm. Once in I throw everything down and flop on the bed. "Huh, rough day?", shinsou says sarcastically as he sits next to me. "Uh yeah you think, my brain still feels scrabbled from using my quirk to much during training".

Shinsous POV

I lean down and kiss Denki on the head. Denki suddenly burst up, "shit I've got math homework to do"He frowns. "I can help if you want?" I say.  "No no I think I'll be ok but I'll keep that in mind,thanks". He stands up and walks over to his bag. I usually would tell him to take it easy and we can work on it tomorrow but I know he's failing math and really needs to get this done.

Denki POV

Of course I have homework. I reach into my bag pulling out my calculator,pencil, and worksheet. I may or may have not just lied to shinsous about actually understanding this stuff. I know I can ask him for help but I want him to be able to relax. With a sigh I plop down at the desk and attempt to understand this.

Shinsous POV

I sit on the bed studying denki for a second before deciding to read for a bit. I keep peaking over to denki and somethings wrong.

Denkis POV

Ugh I don't understand this. I don't even know where to start and my heads pounding. I throw down my pencil and grab at my hair in frustration.

Shinsous POV

Denki sighs in frustration and throws his pencil. I walk up to denki and grab his hands to alleviate pressure on his head. Denki does this when he gets super upset. "Hun why don't we take a break and we'll go through it together later". I can see the tears threatening to fall as he shakes his head yes. I take his hand and walk him to the bed. I take him in my arms as we cuddle. "Shhh it's ok" I rock back and forth with him. I can tell he's in between spaces right now. He sub consciously brings his thumb to his mouth and starts to bite him nail. "Hunny, it's ok to be little".

Denkis POV

I know I can be little whenever I need with shinsous but hearing that just made me slip fully. After a few minutes of silence I ask, "dada, stuffie?" "Of course Hun which one?" He asks in return. I think for a moment before blurting out "fwog!"I point to my frog stuffie, mr.hoppers. "ohh I love him" dada says. He playfully makes mr.hoppers hop towards me. I giggle and hug the stuffie.

Shinsous POV

Omg he's so cute. We spend the next 45 minutes playing. I boop him on the nose and say "welp guess homework can wait a bit".

Authors note:

Sorry y'all for not posting. I'm back in person at school and haven't been able to regress. I can't promise  more uploads but I'll try my best lol. Have a good day y'all<3