I gave her a small smile and she caressed my hair lovingly. She took my arti and did my tilak while Siddharth was standing beside me holding me.

"Preeti..beta why do you not fill your hair partition with vermillion." My hand automatically reached my hair partition when mummy said. This is the first time, I forgot to fill my hairline and I feel so embarrassed and hurt. Not a single day went when I didn't fill my hairline with vermillion and today I forgot.

"Don't worry Isha ji. Sid fill Preeti's hairline with vermillion." Mom said.

I looked at Siddharth and he was already looking at me with love and unreadable emotions. He then took the pinch of vermillion from aarti thal and raised his hand up to my hairline. My eyes met with his deep coffee brown eyes and I saw love with pain in his eyes. I closed my eyes when he finally filled my hairline with vermillion and cupped my left cheek.

I opened my eyes and we both lost in eachother, like sharing our loss and pain through our eyes.

"Sid, took Preeti to your room. I will send both of your lunch to your room. Till then take some rest." Siddharth nodded his head and took my hand. As I was about to walk towards our room, I stumbled on my feet due to weakness and was about to fall when..

"Preeti.." Siddharth hold me by my waist on time and save me from falling. Without wasting any minute and caring for others presence he lifted me in his arms in a bridal style and walked towards our room. I was too weak to protest so let him lifted me and hide my red face in his chest.

*****

He carefully laid me on the bed and tucked me under the blanket. He set beside me and caressed my cheek lovingly. Then I noticed his appearance. He was wearing a white jacket along with white t-shirt and denim ripped jeans, matched his attire with white shoes and black wrist watch, looking all handsome.

"I'll go and bring something for you to eat." He said while making circles on my left cheek lovingly.

"I'm not hungry." I protested.

"Please love. You have to take medicines."

"But.."

"For me.." He whispered while looking deep into my eyes. Looking so much intensity in his eyes, I sighed and nodded my head.

"Okey.." I said.

"I'll just come in a minute." He said and leaned to me. I closed my eyes and leaned to the touch when I feel his lips on my forehead. After kissing on my forehead, he leave and come after five minutes with food in his hand.

He make me eat the food till it's last bite and then make me laid on the bed after giving me medicines. Soon sleep engulfed me and I don't know whe I dozed off.

........................................................................

It's been a month since I discharged from hospital. My body is healing slowly but emotionally, I am still wounded. Our baby's leave a deep impact to me emotionally and it affected Siddharth's and mine relationship also. We talked less and stop sharing things with each other. It's wasn't him who didn't talk to me or didn't share anything, it's me who talk less to him. He took me out many times to divert my mind and tried everything so I could move on but all the time I think about our baby. How much pain he went through when he died. He must be call for his mumma or papa to help him but we couldn't.

Siddharth told me to join office again but I declined. I don't want to do anything. It felt like my life has stopped and I refused to move on. Whole day I was sitting on our room's balcony and think about our baby. I only came into our room when Siddharth came home from office. Exhaustion and tiredness clearly visible on his face and I can see in his eyes longing for me to touch me, to took me in a warm hug. But I always being a selfish, ignore all his emotions and care. Keerti also sits with me hours and try to pull me in a conversation but I just hear her talk and didn't utter a single word.