"Sure I have nothing else to do." She shrugged and followed the Scottish girl out of the shop.

However as they left Alessia took notice of it. Watching her best friend leave with her sister made a feeling of anger and jealousy appear in her heart. Cassidy has always done this, befriending the little friends Alessia had and at the end they liked her better; at the end they only came around so they could hang with her sister and when Cassidy lost interest her friends disappeared. Every single time.

"Didn't know Cassidy was back." Sean said as he served coffee.

"Neither did I. I guess she thought it would be a pleasant surprise." She said sarcastically.

"I know how you get when Cassie is here, don't let her get to you." Sean advised her before walking away.

"Easier said than done," she muttered.

It was hard to compete with her sister when she was so loved by everyone even by their own parents when they were alive Cassidy was always their golden child and could do no wrong while Alessia was just... Alessia. Nothing she ever did could be seen as outstanding, not in the way her sister was.

It might seem like a childish grudge against her older sister but she cannot help it. Their parents planted it there when they decided to show favoritism between the siblings.

The worst thing about favoritism is that it doesn't make you resent your parents. It makes you resent your sibling. Even if it's not their fault.

There are also more reason for her dislike of her older sister of course but that is a stand out.

She just hoped Paris won't like everybody else and prefer her sister. But she wouldn't blame her if she did.

"I'm sensing that you and your sister are not on the best terms." Paris said to the tall girl as they walked around the streets of the town.

"What made you say that?" Cassidy asked with a chuckle.

"Oh you know just the glares and she practically kicking you out of the bakery," she shrugged making Cassidy let out a laugh.

"I suppose it was kind of obvious."

"And now she knows about me - us kissing."

"Aye, she will hate me more than she already does now." Cassidy said with grimace.

"Sorry." Paris said starting to feel guilty.

"Na, don't be our rocky relationship is from way back."

"Why do you two have a rocky relationship?" she bluntly asked. She might be overstepping given that she only just met the girl, but this was different, this had something to do with Alessia and Paris cared about her more than she let on sometimes.

"You do not have a filter do you." Cassidy said in amusement.

"What good does having a filter does other than sugarcoating the truth and beating around the bush. Yes is useful sometimes but in truth does more damage than helping." The comment did not surprise Paris in the slightest, she had been told that all of her life. Sometimes it would be 'you're being rude' 'you need a filter' 'just shut up' or her father's favorite 'you will show me respect.' It was always the same and the complain didn't bother her anymore, this however didn't mean she had always the need to say something inappropriate. No. She knew when to shut up it's just that sometimes she didn't want to or cared.

The problem always was that Paris loved to piss people off.

She knows how bad that sounds.

Something Riley always complained about but didn't care enough abour either. However she was self aware her words could hurt people so she knew who and when to say them.

Riley. It's been days since she last thought of her. They were days she missed her, but soon remembered why they weren't together anymore and she was filled with bitterness and heartbreak, she wasn't completely over Riley yet she knew that. That's why she couldn't see her. Not yet.

"Hey," I heard Cassidy call out.

"Sorry I got lost in thought."

"Aye you were out for a moment. But you were right about you said."

"Was I?" She chuckled.

Cassidy nodded. "I like a straightforward person, beating around the bush is tiring."

"That wasn't the only thing you liked about me last night," she decided to flirt.

"Indeed it wasn't bonny." Cassidy with the same teasing tone.

"A shame we couldn't finish."

"A shame," she smirked as they walked.

"Your grandmother hates me you know." Paris changed the subject making Cassidy laugh.

"You do look like the type she would dislike."

"Are you serious!" She exclaimed in disbelief. "And how exactly 'do I look.'"

"Conceited." Cassidy grinned making Paris push her playful as the strood around town.

They spend the rest of the afternoon walking around and chatting getting to know each other but not talking about anything too personal. Just the common things, normal chat. She enjoyed talking to Cassidy, she liked her to some level and they clicked well. Paris even wanted to continue were they left off that night at the club and by insinuations made that evening by Cassidy she knew that so did she, but the thought of Alessia stopped Paris from doing so.

But for how long could she resist the alluring girl?

-