This Book Has No Main Character

A book, preferably fantasy or sci-fi, but any genre is good, where it's just a normal book, but every chapter, there's a new main character.

The book stays the same, the things that happen to the main character stay the same, but the character switches out. For example:

"Oh shit!" cried Mackenzie as she caught sight of the zombies surrounding them.

"Bit of an understatement, wouldn't you say?" Eleanora said dryly.

"Let's just hope your amazing luck helps us with this one."

The couple grabbed their swords.

"Let's hope."

End chapter.

New chapter:

They'd been fighting for what seemed like hours, and, while Eleanora was clearly trying to hide it, LJ could tell she was tired. They had to end this soon, El wouldn't be able to sustain herself for much longer.

"Hold my sword, El." LJ said, their mouth in a grim line.

"Why-" Eleanora started to ask, before realizing, her face slowly whitening. "The elf whistle? But- but you can't! What if we need it later?"

"El, if I don't do it now, there won't be a next time to wait for. Don't worry."

Eleanora looked as if she wanted to argue more, but conceded. "Fine. I'll hold them off, you'd better be quick."

"For you? Always."

End excerpt.

Like that. And the character could get progressively more and more inclusive, so at the beginning it's a white, straight, über-Christian guy named Chad, and then it's a white, straight, not-super-religious-Christian girl, and then it's a white straight dark-skinned Jew, and then it's a lesbian Muslima, and then, and then, and then, until at the end it's something like an akoisexual, demiromantic, androphilic, Mexican Hindu person with family from all across the world.