Minority at Hogwarts

Summary: In the books, people with different religions or allergies, or even different genders (genderqueer, bigender, agender, intersex, etc.) aren't really talked about, so it would be cool for someone to make a fic about how these minorities go about their day, maybe done in a snapshot or individual, not really connected chapters style.

Example: Jewish girl doing the Shabbat prayers every Friday night.

Haya grabbed two bread rolls and a cup of grape juice, and covered the rolls with a napkin, like she did every Friday dinner. She muttered Lumos under her breath and lit two lights, and covered her eyes, and if they happened to listen, her Housemates would hear her softly speak a prayer for the lighting of the candles. Next, Haya raised her cup and said another prayer, and drank her glass. Finally, she lifted the napkin, and prayed one last time for the bread, before breaking a piece off and eating it. Then at last, she would start her dinner.

Example 2: A Muslim boy fasting for Ramadan

"Why aren't you eating anything?" asked Penny, to her friend Aryan.

He smiled at her and replied, "It's Ramadan, I can't."

(I don't know enough about the Muslim religion to write about this, also I can't think of anything past that)

Example 3: A genderfluid person has a bed in the male dorms, and the female dorms.