I'm gonna protect Bella with my life and if any man ever looks at her I'll kill them, because this angel that is laying next to me is mine, and I will make sure of that.

I run my fingers through her hair to soothe her to sleep. Her hair is even softer then it looks. It's so silky, I'm running my fingers through it more for my benefit then hers.

My eyes start to drupe feeling Bella's warm body pressed against mine. And I eventually give away to the darkness.

___________________________

I open my eyes and shut them again due to the little bit of light shining in through the window. Even though the windows are the size of my walls I do have curtains.

I must've fallen asleep last night which is a first. I haven't really slept in years. I then look at the small girl next to me thinking that she is probably the reason why I fell asleep.

She looks like an angel all wrapped up in the white sheets and the light shining down on her beautiful face.

I could wake up to this everyday for the rest of my life.

I stare at Bella, studying her features.

Her beautiful freckles, her small button nose, and her pink plump lips.

How can someone be this beautiful.

I watch her face frown a little and she starts to wiggle in her sleep which causes a frown to appear on my face.

Then she starts thrashing in the bed and yelling no. She must be having a nightmare.

I move closer to her and shake her gently, "Bella wake up, wake up, your having a nightmare," I say and after a few more shakes she jumps up breathing hard, her chest heaving up and down.

She has tears streaming down her face and then turns to me. "Hey Bella it's ok, your safe here," I say and guide her with my hands to my chest.

She crawls in my lap and and I hold her, gently rocking to make her calm down. She calms down and all you can is soft sniffles coming from her.

"Can I take a shower?" Bella asks.

"Yes, you don't have ask this is your place to Bella," I say and she gives a thankful smile and walks to the bathroom.

I go down stairs to see Josh and Owen and also get breakfast. Once I walk down the stairs I see Josh and Owen both sitting at the island in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Woah James, you look like you had a goodnight last night," Josh says with a wink, "Who's the lucky lady."

I roll my eyes, "I didn't have sex with anyone I just slept," I say and see Josh and Owen's eyes widen.

"You slept, yah right, James you never sleep," Owen says. I wait a few seconds to show them I'm not joking. "Wait your not joking?" Owen asks.

I shake my head no and they both look at each other then at me, pure shock on their face. "How did you get yourself to fall asleep?" Josh asks.

"Bella didn't want to be alone last night and asked me to sleep with her and I said yes, we cuddled and I fell asleep," I say with a shrug. They look at each other again but this time they have a smirk on their face.

"You seem to be getting quite close to Bella, hmmm," Josh says.

I roll my eyes again, "You guys don't have to question me or anything I will admit that I like Bella, and I want her to be mine." I say and they both smile.

"I'm happy James, I think Bella would be good for you," Owen says and I give him a nod.

"I'm gonna go get Bella so she can eat some breakfast," I say and head back up stairs.