ᴘᴀʀᴛ xxᴠɪ: ᴋ

"Love actually..."

Today is the day when Jimin wanted to confess his feelings towards Jungkook... He planned everything, even rehearsed his speech for a millionth time today... He wanted everything to be perfect, most especially since this confession might change everything about them, whether it's for the better or worse...

Don't get him wrong, okay? He isn't the type of guy who jinx his own fate... But the fact that the person he like is Jeon Jungkook, things is quite complicated even though he's close to the boy...

"It's not bad to try my luck... If I didn't shoot my shot, then how will I know if my feelings for him is really one sided? If things really didn't go as plan, then I will still accept his decision and move on... That's right, I should be open to all possibilities..." He muttered to himself as he left his house to pick the taller in his condo... (His new place after coming back)

Jungkook is feeling giddy inside... He already planned another beautiful confession to Jimin and he's gonna make it big... And when you say big, it is really big to the extent that he'll gonna beg Seo Taiji's manager and the entire concert production to let him confess in the middle of his concert, in front of thousands of people... He wanted to make this night the most memorable night in their lives, and he will do anything to make Jimin agree...

As he was about to call the smaller, when someone rang the door bell from the outside which surprised him a little...

"God! I should stop drinking coffee from now on..." He hisses as he walk towards the door to open it, revealing the cutest boy that he L̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ or right now, he loves...

"M-min... I..." Jungkook smiles shyly.

"Wait Kook-ah... I want you to hear me out first... I can't wait for another day... So please, listen to me..." Jimin plead.

Jungkook only nods as he watch the boy carrying several cardboards with messages written in the middle... Jimin took a deep breath first before revealing turning the cardboards around.

 Jimin took a deep breath first before revealing turning the cardboards around