ᴘᴀʀᴛ xɪx: ɴ

"I thought we could have a second chance, but I guess you're truly in love with someone else..."

Jungkook made sure that he would visit the candy store, as well as its owner after their classes every day... Whenever Jimin is busy making candies, Jungkook loves to help him by attending the needs of the costumers in the shop. Even Hobi looks so happy whenever the taller is there to help them... (most especially with his built, he can easily carry the stocks without being tired) He never asked for anything apart from his favorite cookies and warm milk once the store closes...

But even though the two of them are happy together, there is always one thing that keep Jimin lonely, Jungkook likes someone else and it's not him... He knew that his feelings for the latter is a lost case, but he still hope that when thing became better, Jungkook finally like him more than a friend, but he guess it's too late...

One time when Jimin finished making malt balls, he found the taller looking so happy while scrolling his phone... He isn't the type of person who's gonna pry with other people's business, but if it is Jungkook, he can't help but to feel curious...

He was about to sneak his way to the latter, but Jungkook looks up from his phone and saw him... He put his phone back to his pocket and smiles. "Done already?"

"Yeah, It took me some time to finish the orders for the children's party... Gosh! I can't remember the time that I only knew how to make chocolate bars... That was the time that my store is not that big and popular among the people living in the area..." Jimin sat beside him and chuckled. "Even the great Jeon Jungkook haven't notice it's existence..."

Jungkook gasps as he try to act offended by the way Jimin teases him. He knew that the latter was right, and that he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings before... But after meeting the guy beside him, he knew that it's time for him to change and value everything in his life...

"Well I'm sorry if this great Jungkook didn't know anything about this place before... Remember those days that I'm busy fucking around? Those were the times that I kept myself busy in my bed, cock warming every night with the people who wanted to get laid too... But I've changed bub... I'm not planning to get drunk and flings... I wanted to be the perfect guy for the person I like... And I will never trade the chance to be with him just for a temporary happiness..." He petted the smaller's head. "What about you? If a guy like me try to pursue you, will you accept him even with his flaws and weaknesses?"

Jimin cupped the latter's cheeks and rested their foreheads together. "I will not just accept him, I will love him for being him... It doesn't matter if he isn't perfect, what I need is someone who will love me and not a God..." He smiled at him shyly. "And I will love him more each day once he became mine..."

Jungkook fought his urge to kiss his lips... He knew that the latter isn't aware of his feelings, so he must work hard to make it obvious for Jimin and to help him realize that all this time, he's being jealous of himself...