ᴘᴀʀᴛ xxᴠ: ᴄ

"Let me love you, until you learn to love yourself..."

Jungkook was sulking the next morning after not being able to talk to Jimin due to the fact that his Hobi-hyung invited him on their rehearsal...

So right now, he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, well except Jimin... And speaking of the angel, Jimin is walking towards him, carrying two paperbags with unknown stuff inside...

"Yo Min! Where are you heading to?" Jungkook frowns a little. "And what's that?"

Jimin looks up to him, lashes fanning beautifully. "H-hi Kook-ah... I'm actually planning to see you..."

"Wanted to see me? Why? Is there something wrong?" He bit his lower lip, feeling nervous.

"Well actually, I wanted to ask you something..." Jimin blushed. "I-if it is okay with you..."

"Of course Min, you can tell me anything... What's up?"

Jimin put the paperbags down and reach out for the taller's hand. "Kook-ah, are you free this weekend? I just want to invite you to Hobi-hyung's gig, which is for Seo Taiji's 25th anniversary concert... Tae already asked Yoongi-hyung to be his date and I don't want to be their third wheel..."

Jungkook interlock his hand on the smaller and shot him the biggest smile he ever made. "Are you asking me out, Min? Cause if not, then I need to stop clowning myself... My heart almost drop after you told me about the gig, and as much as I wanted to give a proper answer, my head is at mess..."

Jimin giggles at the cute guy in front of him... He doesn't want to spoil his plan of confession, so even if Jungkook looks cute and sweet today, he won't give in... He wanted to tell to their future children that their appa Jimin made the best confession to their daddy Jungkook, and that will happen on their date...

"So what do you think Kook-ah? Are you gonna say yes? Or should I ask someone else to come with me..."

Jungkook's smile dropped after hearing what Jimin said. "Do that and your date won't see the sun again..."

"Aish! So possessive..." He teased.

The latter growls as he leaned closer and whisper, "Only for you Min... It's always because of you..."