ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠ: ᴇ

"Hello there, we met again..."

After their coffee date, Jimin and his friends finally went back to their university to start their day as students... Jimin is a dance major, while Jin and Taehyung are both film major... Even though they have different interests, they shared the same passion for saving lives and the planet they live in... They usually go on hiking or marathon for a cause whenever they have free time or when their school require them to attend... So while they have free time for those activities, Jimin made sure to attend his classes and open his shop for profit, and right now, everything seems perfect...

Or so he thought...

"Ya Jimin-ssi!" A familiar voice was heard from his back, making him turn around and met with those piercing orbs.

"J-Jungkook-ssi... What are you doing here? Do you need anything?"

"Actually yes... I was wondering why didn't you ask for my number? You're the club's VP right, so I'm pretty sure that you should get the newbies information..." Jungkook smirks while adjusting the strap of his bag in his shoulder. "Or do you want me to ask for your number instead? Either way, I don't mind..."

Jimin blushes when he remembered their conversation in the coffee shop, but even so, he tried to focus on his job and asked the latter's information...

"I'm not usually the person in charge to ask for the information, so I apologize in advance if ever I overdid the questions..." He smiles shyly.

"Well I don't really mind if you wanna know my sex life or the name of the last person I slept with... There's nothing to be ashamed of..." Jungkook grinned from ear to ear.

"O-ohh..." The smaller diverted his gaze down to the floor and replied, "We didn't have to go that far... As long as I have your name and your phone number, that is enough..."..

Jungkook noticed the slight change in the latter's demeanor... So he lean closer to his ear and whispered, "You don't have to be so sad, baby boy... Once we become lovers, I will assure you not to fuck around and be a good daddy for you..."

Jimin look up to him, eyes shot wide open with his cheeks burning up... "Jungkook-ssi, please avoid talking nonsense... We're at school... Your sex life is quite inappropriate topic for conversation, so please don't make me hate meeting you..."

Jungkook pinched his cheeks and smiled cutely. "I'm sorry then... I didn't mean to offend you, bub..."

But the latter quickly moved away, eyes fixated somewhere besides the taller... "I-I'm going to class now... See you later, Jungkook-ssi..." And with that, he left...

Jungkook watched the latter enter his classroom... Although he has an idea that Jimin might be a Performing Arts student (considering the fact that they have the same building), he didn't know that he is a dance major, and he's literally doomed! The latter is his human weakness: beautiful, petite, a little shy but sassy sometimes, thick thighs, bubble butt and soft hands that he can hold forever... Damn!

"Calm down Kook... You can't like him that much... He's a bad news for you..." He muttered to himself.