ᴘᴀʀᴛ xxɪᴠ: ᴀ

"When my entire world revolves around you..."

Jimin and Jungkook finally got some time together in the candy store after their exhausting classes that day... Both of them wanted to tell something to the other, but didn't have the courage to do so... That's why instead of trying, both of them promised that they should wait until the right time, or in Jimin's case, after Hobi's gig in Seo Taiji's concert... Well, Jungkook still didn't know about the plan, so Jimin will ask the boy once they were alone...

The store is quite busy that day after they announced the two-day sale promo for all items for the benefit of CNS crew concert outfit... Although Hobi insisted that they can think of something to fund their entire crew, Jimin wanted to help his friends, from which Taehyung and Yoongi, and also Jungkook backup...

"You must be so proud of yourself, Min... You always choose other people's happiness first above yours..." Jungkook smiled as they wear the store apron. "Isn't it tiring to be so kind and generous?"

Jimin chuckled as he hit the taller's arm lightly. "But kindness is free, Jungkook-ah... When a person is kind to everyone, that person values happiness... Life has so much to offer, so why don't you make someone happy even with the smallest thing you can do, right?"

Jungkook pulled him closer and hugged him tight. "When you said things about kindness for other people, I can't help myself to think that I should protect you more... The world doesn't deserve you, Min... Even me..." He sighed.

"I'm not a saint, Kook-ah... The world deserves me as much as I deserve the world... And don't you dare telling me that you don't deserve me cause I'll fight you..."

Jungkook smiled as he cupped his cheeks. "Min, I wanted to tell you something..."

"What is it?" He smiles.

"Well I...." He was about to confess to him when his phone suddenly vibrate. "Shit..."

Jimin smiled softly and pats him in the chest. "Go check it first... I'll just attend the needs of our costumers..."

"Min..." Jungkook sighed. "Alright, let's talk after..."

"Yup! Take your time..."