UPDATE

hello pumpkins I want to apologize to you for being away for so long. ITs been a hard few months. As yall know my grandmother has been sick with breast cancer. Last month on the 27th. She passed away. It's been hard. Specially her birthday was this month on the 27th. I know right a month from her birthday.  Im not going to lie or hide it. Ive been depressed and struggling to  keeping going. Ive been trying to help my mama with this and trying to work and keep going. When some days I just want to lay in bed and do nothing. I know she's in heaven and in a better place. Its hard to loose her and I lost my brother only two years ago in April. He's the Jeramie character in my story. I put him here as an inspiration and to keep him close to me. Im going to one day place my grandmother in here but right now just little too soon. But to everyone that gave me prayers for my family and me and wishes and encouragements. THANK YOU with all my heart and soul. If it wasn't for ya'll on here i would be lost without you. I'm going to be writing soon and posting. I started the chapter before she got sick but it was so hard to focus at the time. I'll have it for yall PLEASE forgive me for taking so long. I love yall so much thank you with all my heart for being here for me. LOVES YOU so much my pumpkins.