Chapter 14

Surprise. I did it. I finally got it finished lol. I wanted to tell all of you thank you for the support you given me while my mom was sick and the support to keep going. I love y'all so much. Thank you with all my heart for everything you have done for me. I love y'all. Eeekkk I'm so excited. Let me know what you think. Your comments help me so much and love to read your feedback. Love y'all see you next time. 💜💜💜💜

Sang POV:

I ran out the door and around the side of the garage.  I know mother isn't awake yet or Marie. They don't usually wake up until 12 or 1. The edge of Kota's driveway comes to my feet. I still need to be careful. I look both ways and ran towards my yard.

I stopped for a second to look at the garbage can. I can't help but smile. It's where I met my first friend. I began shaking my head to clear it.  Okay come on Sang you need to go tell bubba and the trips and Cole. You can't keep the boys waiting. I'm so excited I start running again towards the gate.

I push through and slam the gate behind me to run towards the back door. I open the door and walk inside. I close the door slowly to make sure mother doesn't hear me.

Bubba is probably in his room. He usually does his morning work outs in his room. I walk towards the stairs to head up. I walk up the stair quiet as a mouse. I walk past Marie's room then Cole's. I know he's probably already up working on his projects for Corey.

Bubba's room comes into view. I knock on the door. Knock knock knock. I straightened my clothes and look Up and down the door. Here goes Sang just tell Bubba to gather the brothers and meet down stairs in the trips room. Then all you have to do is go get a shower and get ready. I take a deep breath and right when I let out Bubba opens the door.

"Hey Baby girl where have you been. I looked for you earlier in your room. I figured you went to the woods when I didn't find you in the kitchen. You know to tell one of us baby girl when you go out there." I smile biggest smile to my bubba. He worries so much for me. They all do.

" I know bubba I'm sorry. I had a nightmare last night and didn't want to wake you. Then I remembered that I didn't take out the trash. Well the rest I'll tell you with our brothers. Can you get the others and meet me down stairs in the trips room for a family meeting? Please bubba?"

Bubba looks at me right into my eyes. A frown is on his face. I just keep smiling at him. " baby girl what happened. Are you okay?" I reach up to wrap my arms around him and give him a big hug. I lay my head on his chest.

Bubba wraps his arms around me and I feel him let out the air he was holding. He leans his head towards mine and squeezes me harder.

I must have really scared him. " Bubba it's okay. I'm okay. I just need to tell you and the brothers something Important. I'm okay Bubba." I squeezed him one more time.

Bubba takes one more deep breath and let's out. We begin to separate from each other. I look up to my Bubba and give him a big smile to calm his worries.

Bubba sighs and reaches up to rub my head. " Okay baby girl. I'll go get the boys ready. How long do you need?" I get all giddy and start bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet. I lift my hand to grab Bubbas shirt to pull him down lower. I reach up to kiss him on the cheek.

Hey no body can blame me Bubba's a giant. He's 6'5. Bubba so not like my other brothers where I can lean on my tippy toes to reach their cheeks.

" I just need 15 min to get ready. I just need to shower and change." I smile to Bubba and rush off to my room. I can hear his feet shuffle back to his room. I open my door to walk inside. When I start closing my door I hear Bubbas door closing echoing through the hallway.