Chapter 12

The song I'm using represents the the rain and sadness Sang feels wanting to protect her brothers and the pain she faced from her mother and sister but once she finally meets Kota and the others everything brightens. It's bout 3.26 into the video when the music lifts and the smiles everyone has and the girl. I imagine Sang smiling at her boys and her heart lifts. The start of a new chapter of her life that Bri has happiness. Let me know what you think. I just loved the song and can imagine how it fits into my story.

Sang POV:

I wake up to the feeling of my body being drenched. It's pitch black all around me. I know I'm not in my room because there's a slight breeze and grass is cutting into my legs. I stand up from the ground. My eyes begin to adjust to the darkness around me. I begin to see woods facing me, realizing they are the same woods I explore every day. I turned around to see my house standing behind me. How did I get here? I look up into the sky. The moonlight is gone and clouds are covering up the stars. I turn back towards the house to go inside. Before I take my first step I hear," Sang where are you?" The sound is drifting from the woods.

It sounded like Liam is calling for me. Why is Liam in the woods behind our house? I heard another voice " Baby girl come to us! Where are you?" It sounds like Andrews voice now. Are all of the boys out here? At this rate, they will wake mother and father. They have to be quiet. I turn around and start walking towards the woods. I reach the edge of the woods hesitating to take the another step. I don't know why we are out here but, I feel this urgency in my heart that I need to find the boys.

The woods seem darker than they usually are at night. It must be the clouds covering up the sky. Im still standing at the edge of the woods seeing if I can spot the boys. I cup my hands to my mouth for me to call out to them. "Bubba, guys, I'm over here. I'm at the edge of the woods towards the house." The eerie silence of the night echoed through the trees. I couldn't even hear crickets chirping in the grass. The silence was almost suffocating.

"Sang where are you? Come to us. We need to get home. Sang come to us." Scotty's voice rang out through the trees. The boys didn't hear me call out to them. I looked back to the house it was dark and quiet. Hopefully, the boys shouting doesn't wake up mother or father. I face the woods with a deep breath. I let out my breath as I took my first step into the darkness.

The trees are thick in the beginning. The branches slap my arms and thighs as I walk through. The twigs on the ground pierce the soles of my feet. I can't think of the pain right now. I need to find my brothers. I keep walking until the trees all of suddenly opened up to a small pathway. I walked for a bit down the pathway looking left and right hoping to find the boys. "Sang come to us. We need to go home. Where are you sis?" I whipped my head around. I hear Cole's voice coming from the right. It leads off the path. I know they must be all together. I get off the path to follow Cole's voice. "I'm coming guys. Stay together don't separate okay. I'm coming." I called out to my brothers.

I picked up my pace to hurry and find them. The branches slapped at my arms and legs again while I pushed through the trees. It was getting denser the further I went in. " Sang baby girl come to us. Where are you?" Andrew calls out to me. It sounds like it was straight ahead of me. I push through the trees searching left and right to see the boys. The trees begin to separate forming an opening into a clearing. I reach the edge of the clearing hoping to see the boys. The only thing I can see is a stump with something on it in the far distance. There's something right beside the stump but I can't tell what it is.

I look side to side to see if my brothers were close around. " Sang where are you?" I whipped my head around to see my brothers. They aren't here the voice came from the direction of the stump but that can't be possible. I slowly walked towards the stump while looking around for the guys. " Bubba, guys where are you? I'm here in this clearing. Keep calling me that way I can find you."