Part 1

A girl in her seventeen is crying😢 sitting in the airplane✈ passenger seat. A man in his late fourties sit near her speaking to his phone📱.

Man: I already search everywhere. I still can't find our princess.

Otherside:.........

Man: okay i will reach there tomorrow. God will help us find our princess. Okay bye. Take care.

He cut a call. Now only he hear a crying😢 voice. His heartache to hear her cries. He doesn't know why?

Man: Beta why are you crying😢?

The girl lift her head look towards that person. On seeing her his breath stops that girl look like his wife. He thinks that if she is only our princess. So he decided to ask about her.

Man: Beta. Don't cry😢. Tell me why are you crying😢? You can think me as your father.(Hearing father word she cried vigorously).

Man:Don't cry😢. If you don't want to think me as a father think me as your friend.

Girl: No uncle. Don't think like that. I cried because i am an orphan. Hearing father word i become emotional.

Man: Then tell me your problem. You will get relief. I am just a stranger who you meet in your journey. So there will no problem.

Girl: uncle. I am nandhini. I am from sunshine orphanage. When i am 3 years someone put me in the orphanage entrance.(Hearing this man got happy as he got his princess. Man hugged her and cried. Nandhini suprised by his action)

                        Nandhini

                        Nandhini

Nandu: uncle why are you crying?

Man: Because i got my princess back. You are my princess who was stole by my enemies?

Nandu: How will you recognize me?

Man: because you are look like my wife ishitha.( He shows her picture. Nandu shocked to see the lady who is look like her)

Raman& ishitha murthy

Nandu: you are my papa then please  promise me to stay with me  always. I also want dna report. I will tell you everything about me when dna report come. By the way what is your name?

Man: Raman murthy owner of murthy industries, murthy music labels& murthy. Chain of hotels. World's number one richest man. Your mother mrs. Ishitha murthy world's number one cardiologist& owner of Murthy hospital. Your bhai Arnav murthy co Md Of murthy industries, murthy music labels& murthy Chain of hotels.

Arnav murthy

Arnav murthy

They reached London. Ishitha shocked to see her daughter before her. She tell her that her bhai is in usa for some important meeting. Nandu dna test held on the same day only. Result is positive. Raman, ishitha happy as their princess is back. Nandu is happy that she got her parents. Nandu is restless as they will accept her after knowing her past.

Screen freeze on nandu restless face. Raman& ishitha happy face.

Next part: Flashback