The day The PigBunny Confessed His love to His Giant

It was the next day and Bini was excited. He got right up and ran out of the dorm. When he got to the Practice room, he realized he was really early. He waited for a while for someone to come. Then Bini saw someone, actually two people Lixie and Channie.

       Lixie realized that Bini was there and said, "You're so early. Have you talked to Hyunjinie?" Bini shook his head. Then Lixie said, "As soon as I told him earlier, he left our dorm so that's weird." Channie then said, "Maybe he's in the recording studio. You should go look there."

       Bini nodded then ran towards the recording studio, but on the way, he saw Hyunjinie in the hallway. Hyunjinie Smiled and walked over to Bini. "I heard you've been wanting to talk to me." Bini smiled. "Yes, I have." "What is it?" Bini took a deep breath. 

       "I Have feelings for you, Romantic feelings." "I know PigBunny." Bini was shocked. "H-how did you know?" Hyunjinie smiled even more. "Well to start I was there in the tavern and I heard everything. Then you have been watching me practice for months. So I put it all together and I'm the giant you fell in love with, even though I'm not actually a giant I'm just a really tall person." 

       Hyunjinie giggled and Bini blushed when hearing his giggle. "You know It's really adorable that someone would go that far for me but I like every you there is even the PigBunny you!" Bini fell even more in love with Hyunjinie. "Y-you really mean it?" Hyunjinie then pressed his lips against Bini's. "Of course my PigBunny." After that, they started dating and a few years later Bini asked Hyunjinie to marry him. Hyunjinie accepted. Then they lived happily ever after.

       If you're wondering about the others, Lixie and Channie also got married. Hannie got a sweet boyfriend named Mini and The old mean troll... let's just say Channie dealt with it. He won't bother any of them for a long time. They all lived happily ever after.

                                                                                 THE END

The Pigbunny that Fell in love with a Giant ~ChangjinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara