The day the PigBunny Tried to talk to his giant

Bini smiled and went to the practice room Hyunjinie was dancing in. All he saw was the other members of Hyunjinie's group. One of them saw him and walked over to Bini. "Your that guy from Cha- I mean from that other group. Is there anything I can help you with?" said the nice boy sweetly "Umm I'm looking for s-someone."

       The nice boy was confused then realized something about Bini. "Wait, you're the one who was watching Hyunjinie dance 'Psycho' earlier?" Bini mumbled to himself. "Oh, that's what the songs called." The nice boy giggled. "Hyunjinie went home just a few minutes ago sorry." Bini looked sad. "Can you come here first thing in the morning tomorrow?" Asked the nice boy and Bini nodded. He started to walk off but the nice boy stopped him. 

       "I almost forgot to tell you my name. I'm Lixie but you can call me Lix." Lixie smiled so did Bini, well Bini half-smiled since he couldn't meet Hyunjinie that day. Bini then went to the 3Racha dorm where he lived. When he got there he went to his room.

       Later that night when Channie got home he went to Bini. "So how did it go with your giant?" Bini Frowned then said, "I Wasn't able to see him since he went home before I was able to talk to him." "Aw, that sucks!" There was silence for a bit then Bini looked at Channie curiously. "Why did you come home so late?" "To tell you the truth I was watching the boy I love dance." "What's his name?" "It's Lixie. You probably don't know him." Bini laughed to himself, and Channie looked at him confused. "Do you know him?..." "He was the one who told me Hyunjinie went home." "Oh!" 

       Silence came back. Hannie came in. "Hey, guys guess what?" Bini and Channie both Looked at him a little confused. Then Hannie said, "I just met this really sweet boy." Bini frowned a little, it made Hannie worry for his friend. "Bini are you ok?" "He couldn't tell the boy he loves that he loves them." Hannie was sad for his friend and so was Channie.