𝟑: ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ ☆彡

Start from the beginning

Y/n started to hand out water bottles to each of the members.

"Thank you." Kita said as he received his water, earning a nod from the manager.

"Here you go." Lastly she handed the bottle to Atsumu.

"Uh thanks." He awkwardly replied, quickly drinking his water.

Everyone started to gather up their things, ready to leave.

"I'm gonna lock up Kita-San." She announced to Kita.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well bye Y/n-San see you tomorrow." He waved at her as Aran waved goodbye to her as well before they walked out of the gym.

One by one each member left the gym leaving the second year alone to clean up.

She started to put the nets and volleyballs away and cleaned up around the area.

Once she was done locking up the gym, the manager picked up her bag before walking outside.

"Y/n" someone called her name.

"Huh?" She turned around noticing it was Osamu calling her name, standing with Suna along with Atsumu.

"Let's talk."

"Sure." She answered walking towards Osamu.

"But first let's go to a cafe, so we can talk and- he was interrupted by his stomach growling

"Because I'm hungry." He bluntly admitted, while his cheeks turned slightly red.

"Okay." She let out a laugh before they walked over to Suna and Atsumu.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

The four of them walked to the cafe, the twins were silent as Y/n and Suna were talking.

Moments later they arrived there, opening the door revealing all the different delicious smells from foods mixed together.

She inhaled the mouthwatering aroma of all the foods in the air.

The group sat at a table, while ordering something to eat.

Osamu got up after ordering "Alright Y/n let's talk somewhere a bit more private."

The two got up, separating themselves from Suna and Atsumu.

    ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

They stood in silence for a moment before Osamu broke it.

"Alright remember when Atsumu, said he doesn't know you?"

She nodded motioning him to continue.

"That's because he doesn't, well not anymore."

"............"

Osamu took her silence as an answer to continue.

"If you haven't noticed, Atsumu and I have not texted you over break."

"Yeah, and what was that about?" She asked crossing her arms.

He took a breath before revealing "we had gotten into a serious accident over the break."

Flashback:

"Oi Samu." Atsumu said to his twin.

"What Tsumu?"