Closing Finale

Closing Finale

The concert starts with a loud banging noise from the marching band as the seven members of BTS performs on stage. Fans cheered as they chant their names while holding their ARMY Bombs and phones that filled the whole stadium. After a five minute break from the intro performance, Namjoon was the first one to perform a solo after the first encore.

Ami helps the staff in changing their costume and also with their make-up retouches. They were all busy as they need to be finished as fast as they could in order to keep up with the time they had. 

Jimin and Taehyung are practicing backstage for their songs, Jungkook is stretching his arms and getting ready for their choreo and Yoongi is checking the sound and music of his song for later.

"Ami, we need some clips here," one of the stylists said.

She takes some clips from a table and handed it over to the stylist. She also gives water to Jin and helps Hoseok with some of his props for his performance. When Namjoon finishes performing she immediately gets a towel and water and gives it to him. The wardrobe team immediately gives Namjoon his next outfit while Ami assists other teams.

Yoongi will be the one next to perform his song, Ami went onto him to check on him. She fixed a bit of his costume as well as his hair and when their eyes meet she found out that Yoongi is staring at her intently.

She clears her throat before moving away from him. 

"Good luck, with your performance," she said.

She was shocked when Yoongi suddenly hugs her which made her heartbeats irrationally. 

"I'm glad that you could finally watch us perform now," he whispered before releasing her and started going to the stage.

Ami feels a sense of familiarity from his hug that when she looks around she found herself thinking that for some reason this should have happened a long time ago. She feels that somehow this should be her second time watching them perform.

The feeling that she could have just ignored but she couldn't.

Ami watches them from backstage performing until she spotted Ren from the crowd. They mouthed some words to each other and gave signals since they couldn't hear each other due to loud music.  They waved at each other once more until she gets busy again when the boys went backstage.

She attends to their needs especially to Taehyung and Seokjin who will be the next one performing.

"Do you need, anything Tae?" she asked him.

"I'm good, Ami" he replied.

"How about you, Oppa?" she asked Seokjin.

"I'm also good as well, thanks Ami," he said.

"Ami, can I have some water please?" Hoseok asked and she immediately gets a bottle of water and gives it to Hoseok.

"Here you go!" she said and Hoseok politely takes it from her.

"Thank you, Ami!" he smiled and Ami continues on attending to each of their needs.

Seokjin performs first before Taehyung with his latest solo song. Each of their performance is spectacular and so mesmerizing. ARMYs are going wild when they perform their old songs and some 'accidents' of Park Jimin.

Everyone can't help to cry because after months of preparation they finally get to see them perform again live in the stadium. They all chant their names as they hold their ARMY Bomb while cheering.

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!" the crowd chanted.

It's now time for the encore as each of them gives a message to each other and to their fans.