Episode 1

Episode 1

Jin drives her towards a fancy restaurant. He reserved a private room for the two of them.

"This seems to be expensive," she said.

"Of course, a handsome guy like me should treat a girl like you into something expensive like this one," Jin answered.

The restaurant staff brings their food and Jin slowly blows on hot meat before giving it to her.

"Say ah," he said.

Ami pouted her lips which made Jin copied her too.

"I can do it," she said.

"But I want to feed you. Let this handsome man feed you because it's only once in a lifetime," he said.

She rolled her eyes before taking a bite on Jin's chopsticks.

"Delicious?" Jin asked and she nodded.

He took a picture of her before wiping something on her lips.

"Still a kid" Jin said smiling at her.

They continue eating and after that Jin takes her to another place.

"Jin" Ami called him.

"Hmm?"

"When is your birthday?" she asked and Jin's smile slowly faded.

He swallowed hard before answering her question.

"December 4" he answered.

Ami nods her head and looks at him before turning away.

He took her to a ski resort and immediately gave her ice skating shoes.

"Don't fall it'll be embarrassing. Wait, maybe you should so I could take a picture of it" Jin teased her.

"Too bad, you won't even see me fall today, Jinnie" she smirked and went out of reception.

Jin shakes his head and went out with a smile on his face. He looks for Ami among the crowd and so her tumbling down. He suppressed a laugh before taking a picture then walk towards her.

"I thought you're not gonna fall" he teases as Ami tries to stand up again.

Ami tries to skate but then her knees start to get weak so Jin immediately held her before she could fall again.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Jin asked her.

His smile slowly faded as he sees some bruises on Ami's knees.

"Does it hurt? Wait, what happened? Are you okay?" he asked again now full of worries.

"I can't remember how to skate" Ami answered.

Jin's face turned shocked as he looks at Ami's knees before scooping her up.

"Hey, put me down!" she shrieked.

"I won't, I'll take you to the infirmary so stop whining" he seriously said.

The nurse immediately gave her the first aid as Jin stays there watching them. He takes her shoes and they both look at him.

"We're going home, after this," he said.

"But" she protested but Jin just gave her a cold stare like a big brother who doesn't want his little sister to get hurt.

"We're going home, Ami. I'll just cook for you at home" he said before leaving the infirmary.

"You got a handsome boyfriend," the nurse said.