Episode 3

Episode 3

Ami enjoys having lunch with Taehyung's family. Taehyung's mom gives her a lot of food to eat. She seems to like her right away.

"Eat a lot, it's been a while since our son visited and bring a friend with him" she smiled.

Taehyung's father also gave her a warm welcome. They easily get fond of her especially Taehyung's sister who tells her stories on how Taehyung is as a brother.

After that, Taehyung drives her home his mother even gave her some kimchi and some food before they leave.

"Your family is nice," she said.

"Yes, they're my most valuable treasures. They worked so hard for me so I'm grateful to them as much as I am to my grandma" he said.

Ami smiles at him as she tightens her hold towards the Kimchi box. After a while, her brows creased while looking at it.

"Are we going to your mom? Did I bring this?" she asked which made Taehyung steps on his brake.

He looks at Ami who's curiously looking at him now.

"We're going home now, you've already met them and that Kimchi box came from my mom" he explained.

The curiosity on Ami's face is still evident. She really can't remember it. Taehyung then takes the camera and shows her the pictures.

"Look, here...see?" he hopefully said.

Ami tries to remember it until she finally did.

"Did I just forget about it?" she exclaimed.

Taehyung heaved a sigh before nodding. He taps her head then smiled as he ruffled her hair.

"Don't worry, we'll help you get through it," he said and drives again.

They reached her home and Ami thanked him for that day. Tomorrow, she'll be having a day with Jungkook.

Jungkook holds her hand the next day as he teaches her to aim for the balloon in a carnival game.

"Take a deep breath and release it" he huskily whispered on her ear.

Ami follows his advice and after that she's able to pop  one balloon.

"I did it!" she shouted and hugs Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked a bit so it takes time before he hug her back. As soon as Ami is about to pull off, Jungkook tighten his hug even more.

"Uh, Kook" she said while tapping him.

Jungkook then pulls away and smiled at her before getting their prize. The two walks around the carnival, trying several games, watching shows and taking photographs.

After that they moved on to their next destination. It's almost sunset when they left  as Jungkook drives along the road. The sky is slowly changing its colors as the ball of sun goes down.

Ami falls asleep and when she woke up she heard a rustling sound of the waves.

Jungkook is also not in the car so she went out to look for him.

She slowly walks on the fine grain sand looking for him until someone walks with her while singing.

"Do you love the rain, does it make you dance. When you're drunk with your friends at a party?"

She then looks at Jungkook beside her who's singing and the background music that's coming from his car.

"What's your favorite song, does it make you smile. Do you think of me?"