Episode 2

Episode 2

Everyone got busy with their own lives after that day. The boys got more promotion schedules, tight schedule rehearsals, and even show guests and performance.

For the past years, their popularity never goes down. After winning that Grammy award their fame skyrocketed even more.

Their legacy as a boy group and now an icon still flourish. As for today, they have an interview from the West.

Namjoon looks at his phone probably waiting for some message or call. He smiles when his phone beep after a while.

'Good luck! Fighting!' says Ami from the message.

Namjoon slides his phone inside his pocket as the interview started. They did their usual greetings, introduced themselves, and later on answers the fans' questions about them.

The interview ended and all of them thank the staff and host. Namjoon looks at his phone before whispering to one of their team.

"I need to go," he whispered.

The staff team then calls one of their guards to escort him towards their vehicle. Namjoon can't contain his excitement because he'll be having a date with Ami today.

As soon as he arrives at the beach he saw Ami squatting down on the sand wearing a beach dress and a hat.

"Ami!" he called her.

Ami turns to him and smiles as she shows him three tiny crabs she found.

"Namjoonie! Look!" she said.

Namjoon immediately gets excited and amazed at the same time as he looks at the tiny crabs on Ami's palm.

"Wow! They're so adorable!" he said and takes them.

"I found a lot of them here!" Ami said and they all went to where she found those crabs.

They both squatted in front of a hole where tiny crabs crawl back and forth. They both smiled the whole time while watching it until.

"Hey, there's a crab!" Ami pointed which Namjoon made confused a bit.

"Yeah? You even showed me one" he said.

" I did?" Ami asked.

Namjoon then realizes that she might have forgotten it that's why he explained it to her.

"Ohh, so where do we go now?" she asked again.

"We'll visit a museum after this" he replied.

Ami nodded him as Namjoon takes a picture of her smiling while watching the crabs in the sand. They went for lunch together and after that went to a private museum.

Ami admires all the artworks at the museum while Namjoon takes pictures of her. She stops in front of the abstract sculpture and Namjoon puts his arm on her shoulder.

"It's beautiful," she said.

"Yeah, just like you" he replied.

They both looked at each other before Namjoon takes her hand.

"Let's go," he said before taking her towards the other part of the museum.

They spend the whole day admiring the artworks, taking pictures, and also strolling around the museum. Namjoon calls their driver to pick them up outside.

They went inside the van which drives Ami home. As soon as they reached her home. Ami waves at Namjoon before getting off.

"See you tomorrow!" she said and went inside.