Episode 4

Episode 4

The meeting has started as Bang PD tells them what will be their next step.

They all listened to him as the staff gave them some modules about their schedules. A familiar hand gave one to Yoongi and later on walks to another until it left.

Yoongi notices it and looks around. Bang PD explains to them about their schedules and also some new employees who will be with them.

"We'll have new stylists, make-up artists, and also a new personal assistant. Your manager will introduce them to you later" BangPD said.

The meeting ended and Manager Se-Jin introduced the new stylists and make-up artist to them.

"Where's the new assistant?" Manager Se-Jin asked.

"She's having a bathroom break, Sir," the make-up artist said.

"Okay, you may all go," he said and they all leave.

As soon as they leave, someone barge inside the room.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for the sudden bathroom break!" a girl said.

The seven's eyes widened as they saw her standing in front of them. Her familiar eyes, lips, nose, and face as well as her long jet black hair. That smile they missed the most and most of all her voice.

"This is Ami Yoon, your new personal assistant," their manager said.

"Ms. Yoon, this is Kim Namjoon or RM their leader and main rapper. Kim Seokjin or Jin, the eldest and visual as well as sub-vocal. Min Yoongi or Suga their lead rapper. Jung Hoseok or J-Hope the main dancer, sub-rapper, and sub-vocals. Park Jimin or Jimin the main dancer and lead vocals. Kim Taehyung or V the lead dancer, sub vocals, and visual. Lastly, this is Jeon Jungkook or Jungkook, the golden maknae, as well as the lead dancer, main vocal and center of the group" the manager, said as he introduces them to her.

Ami immediately took their hands and shake them with a smile on her face while they were still shocked by seeing her right now.

"Nice to meet you! I promise to work hard on this job. I can't believe, I'm seeing you in person right now! I only see them on TV!" she said as she looks at their manager.

"Could we take a selca?" she said and grabs her phone but Manager Se-Jin stops her.

"I'm afraid you can't Ms. Yoon. Staff isn't allowed to take photos and videos of the members during work" he said.

Ami pouts her lips and slides her phone inside her pocket.

"Fine," she said and looks at them before to Manager Se-Jin.

"I already introduced you all to each other, so I'll leave you. Ms. Yoon if you have any questions just call me" he said and leave them there.

Ami looks around before taking her bag and facing them.

"So, what will I do?" she asked them.

They all went silent and confused about what's happening. A year has passed since she left without saying anything and now she's here in front of them.

"What happened to you?" Jungkook asked her.

"What do you mean what happened to me? Nothing's happened to me" Ami replied.

The seven looks at each other so Ami snaps her fingers on them.

"Hello? Uh? How should I do my job?" she asked them.