Episode 5

Episode 5

Ami wakes up surrounded by pillows and plushies. She ruffles her hair as she looks around and grabs a Shooky pillow. She shoved her head to it still half-asleep when the door opens.

"Good morning, Ami!" Hoseok greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning, Hobi" she greeted back and lie down again.

"Wakey, wakey Ami! Breakfast time!" Hoseok said and she got back up again.

"Okay, I'll be there," she said and slowly went out of bed.

She looks at the pillows and plushies on the bed and shakes her head thinking of why are they treating her this way. She washed her face and brushed her teeth and after that, she found some clothes on her bed so she decided to take a shower as well.

It's an FG shirt and a pair of shorts. She wears it and the shirt was a bit large on her making it look like a dress. She went towards the kitchen where everyone is preparing their breakfast.

"Ami! Good...morning" Taehyung greets as he saw Ami.

He avoids his gaze and when Jungkook came in he stops for a while with his mouth half-open. Jimin came in as well holding two boxes of Kimchi and went to Taehyung without taking his eyes off to Ami.

Ami went to the counter and greets everyone.

"Good morning!" she greeted.

"Good morning!" Jin greeted back as Namjoon assists him while cooking.

Jin turns to Ami and stares at her, Namjoon nudges him asking what should he do next.
He turns around as well and stares at Ami who's busy drinking her coffee right now.

Yoongi enters the kitchen and looks at everyone while holding his coffee. He looks at Ami and slightly smirks before turning to Namjoon and Jin.

"Hey, the pan is burning," he said and the two immediately looks at the pan.

"Damn it!" Namjoon said

"Namjoon!!!" Jin shouted hysterically and panics as he turns off the stove while Yoongi sits in front of Ami.

"Good morning" he greeted.

"Morning" Ami greeted back and sips on her coffee.

"You look good in my shirt" he suddenly said and Ami chokes from her coffee.

Hoseok brings the plate with a smile but suddenly faded when he saw Ami coughing. He put the plates down and taps her back.

"Hey, Ami... you okay?" he asked and Ami nodded at him before she looks at Yoongi who just shrugs his shoulders.

They all eat their breakfast trying their best to not look at Ami because of what they currently feeling right now. Ami in an oversized shirt after a shower is literally the death of them all.

It's their day-off today so all of them are staying at their home playing games while Jin walks Ami towards her home. Ami gets some of her things since the boys are inviting her for some games.

Ami went back with Jin and saw how their home was messed up. The maknaes are playing with Hoseok, Namjoon is at his room reading, while Yoongi is making music in his room.

"Just look at these kids, aish. Jungkook! Taehyung! Jimin! clean this mess! It's embarrassing to Ami!" Jin scolded them.

"Later, Hyung" Jungkook replied while his eyes are on the screen.

"Aish, yah!" Jin called them but Ami stops him.

"I'll take care of this, let them play," she said and went to the storage room.