8. Human Form

Time: 23: 27
Location:  Red Centre
P.o.v:  Sohee
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Everything feels hazy when I regain conscious. All I hear is muffled voices mixed with some sort of low pitched demonic voices that rattle like snakes. Before I can even try and realise where I am my hair roughly gets pulled up and with a strong grip, whatever's holding me forces me to open my eyes and scream.

"AHH!" All voices around turn completely silent and my eyes heavily scan the darkness of the environment and I shriek being violently tugged from my hair. "C- Chanyeol?!" I cry.

"Tsk."

I'm dropped roughly to the ground like some sort of gum. I tightly hold onto my hair and elbow rapidly crawling back to the safety of something- anything behind me, a wall. The whole place is dark and smells of burnt wood but there is no light at all unless I count the little flickers of sparks from the ground and the red glowing things around me. The red glowing things, I try to make out. Their all standing and I pant heavily hearing a Snicker.

"Light Baekhyun." A low voice commands. "Put it on the ground, where she can't see us clearly."

A hue of light forms within the dark room on the floor infront of me and I push back a little bit more to the wall. Slowly, on crouched legs a figure emerges using its hands to crawl on the ground. It's a man... he's in yellow and black leather garments, his hair a dark green. He begins to crawl towards me and I hold in my breath tightly sucking up my stomach when his rotting flesh takes up all the space in front of me...

His eyes dark and hallow, with no soul and his under eyes are a pure black sucking all life out of his face.

Surprisingly, I'm engulfed in a monstrous hug that frightens me. I let out a yelp causing it to jerk away painfully... like a puppy being scolded. My eyebrows scrunch by its response and the smell that's left around me. He beings scurrying backwards still on all fours, his eyes staying on the ground like a scolded dog.

I look away from his sorrowful hunched back, hidden face and take a wide look around me trying to see the other beings in the dark using only that single light in the middle. Indeed they all stand tall and upright on their legs, not like the one that squeezed me.

"It was a hug." The person's voice that commanded light speaks again. "Plus, he has a name."

My head snaps to the side to the other being next to me. If it weren't for his red hands that glow in the dark or white eyelashes, as well as one of his eye being a pale blue and the other a strong black, I would consider him to be human.

"His name is Kai." He speaks again. "Don't you remember him?"

I swallow my saliva shaking my head again, causing a heavy sigh behind the crouched thing... Behind Kai. He steps a little closer to the light and at last I can guarantee that's it's the security guard from the company. As I last saw him, he has red devil horned hair and a full red attire in a suit with no shirt inside.

"Do you remember me?" His under eye has a line that's cut and it's glowing a crimson red, as if there's fire in him. He's the one who grabbed me by my hair and shook it till I woke up.

I shake my head instead of using my voice, afraid that he might come closer.

I look back to the one with a pale blue eye. He looks like the only one who's less threatening. "Where am I?" My voice comes out timidly.