A/N

This is BTS X EXO X Reader fanfiction.

Why? Because I thought of integrating different kinds of characters in my book. Also because I drew inspiration from Exo obsession and BTS heartbeat.

I'm slowly shifting into being an Exo fan because after writing the second book of it's too sweet, I introduced Sehun as a character and it was really interesting for me, since I'm not too familiar with the group, his character was very fun to write and it made me think, why instead of creating a character for him, I can just go and see what he's really like. So then after getting Sehun moments, I saw that the whole group was like so mysterious to me. Since in their MV's their so hardcore but off camera they're kind of like nice people and playful and goofy, similar to BTS but majorly different too.

I only know that A.R.M.Y's and EXO-L fans are "enemies" as I I was told by my friends- I hope this isn't true because the guys all respect each other and don't need more unnecessary drama.

So with that being said, I took it upon myself to get to know who EXO is and tried to put them together with BTS to make a story.

I hope you enjoy.
Please do not steal.
This is my own work that I thought of for long and with lots of hardcore drafting and planning.
I'd appreciate it a lot if you don't post negative stuff.
All I'm asking is for you to have an open mind and enjoy the book.
Vote and comment too, so that the rank of this book can go up.
Thank you LadyAdmi