6. Sides

Time: 12:48
Location: A.R.M.Y base centre
P.o.v.: General Kim Namjoon

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Jungkook gets back in with a look of disappointment. "Are you sure you didn't give her amnesia pills Doc? She can't remember anything."

"She lied to you." Taehyung says examining his screen. "It picked up on lies several times."

"She lied?" I ask. This isn't like Sohee. Why is she lying does she not want to have any cooperation with us? I need to go in there.

"Namjoon, how about we go in there. I can't really threaten her without you breathing down my neck, so let's do this the easy way." Jungkook admits.

"What the..." Jimin gets up on his seat forcing me to turn around looking back-

"Gas up the room! Gas up the room!" I yell out watching the rapid flames of fire rising from within the room circulating around her. The room gets dark including ours only showing the fire that's trapped in the room with her and the green gas that leaks out the pipes.

From the flames a being begins to form rising up slowly. The thing bursts out in flames, except its hands. He stretches it straight towards my wife...she takes it...

Jimin rushes to the door trying to unlock it forcing all his weight on the door. But by the time he opens up the door a strong gas explodes in his face and the being shoots fire from his hand to the door and to all the mirrors around shattering then completely.

"I see you now." The being smirks holding Sohee close to his body. She looks at me before turning away.

"Let her go." I demand.

I step forward keeping my eyes on the smiling figure. He shakes his head. "I don't think so."

The lights flicker back on revealing an empty room and an angry Jimin getting up from the ground whipping his eyes.

"Please tell me, you put the tracking device on her." Jimin forces out.

"I did. But we have a much bigger problem." Taehyung says.

We turn to him looking at the monitors displaying a mass destruction of our base. The buildings are on fire.

"We need to get out of here."

.

Jimin looks to me. "I'm guessing that thing is Chanyeol."

"Why did she go with him?" Jungkook asks.

Jimin smirks. "I did warn you guys that it would come for her."

I pull up my boots heading to the front of the vehicle setting up the window active monitor. "Taehyung it's all you."

"There's strong energy force on gwenchi road. I'll send the map."

Aside from the disaster at the centre, the only thought in my head is of that man and my wife. I've always hated Chanyeol being around her and it seems to me that she disobeyed my orders.

So now I have to ask, Sohee, who's side are you on?