Clearing Misunderstandings and Doubts

A/N: Wow it's been a while since I updated and I know those of you still sticking with me didn't like where I ended the last chapter! I'm sorry I couldn't help myself! But now you all know what happened that night and how Kongpob got his injuries and amnesia! I now bring you the newest chapter which I admit is kind of a filler but for good reason! I'm guessing on this story being about 3 or 4 more chapters not including an epilogue. Also, the reason(s) why this chapter took so long this time is of course because of that darn virus, I've been drained from work with little to no time to write :(. BUT I have good news too! I got engaged!!!! Yep just like Kongpob and Arthit (ahem Krist and Singto) I have a love of my life too! She and I have been together for 10 years already and we're both girls too! I am so happy I had to share! But with that out of the way, I think you all will like this chapter. So without further ado, please enjoy it!

If Arthit had not already placed their dinner on the provided table, Kongpob knows for a fact his boyfriend would have dropped the bags containing their nightly meal. Instead, the food is replaced by Arthit's jaw, "Wait, what did you just say?"

Kongpob carefully sits up in hopes to avoid a head rush, "I remember. I remember what happened that night. It was Nairong, he must have hired some guys to attack me."

Arthit by this time has scooped his jaw off the floor and moved over to sit next to the younger, "Tell me what happened, tell me everything."

Kongpob nods before relaying the entire events of that terrible night. Every detail now in his mind as if it had happened yesterday. When he finishes he holds back a gasp, "P'Arthit?"

"Kongpob, I am sorry I am so, so sorry," Arthit whispers, his eyes closed tight and his fists in an identical state, "I, I feel like this is-"

Kongpob leans forward pressing his lips to his boyfriend's. The kiss lasts for several seconds before being broken, "P'Arthit, don't. None of this is your fault. You couldn't know Nairong was going to do this. You pushed him from your life with finality. You can't control what he does. I do not blame you and you should not blame yourself either."

"I know but still," Arthit starts to argue, "He was bad news back then and he's bad news now," He sighs deeply leaning forward to rest his forehead in his hands, "What do we do now?"

"Police?" Kongpob suggests.

"No, good. We do not have any solid evidence against him. We have to go with the plan we had. But now that you remember is that going to help or hurt the plan?"

Kongpob bites his lip before answering, "Honestly, I think it will help. I-" They both freeze when they hear a knock on Arthit's door, "P, are you expecting company? I'm not."

Arthit shakes his head before going over, "Yes, who is it?"

"It's Mae. Pardon the intrusion, P'Arthit, but is Kongpob there?"

Arthit turns to look at his boyfriend who has his hands up in a 'no clue' expression.

"Did you need something from him?" Arthit asks, "He's studying right now."

"Oh! Um, well some of us from class, we were thinking of going out for dinner to celebrate passing that hard test. We were wondering if Kongpob wanted to join us?"

Kongpob shakes his head no. He does not want to be impolite but after what had just happened he is not in the mood. He moves over to his desk, grabbing a pair of sweats on the way, and takes a seat, flipping open his book to study just as Arthit had stated he had been doing.

"Kongpob just shook his head 'no' and-"

"With all due respect P'Arthit why can't Kongpob answer for himself?" Mae demands, "Do you speak for him now too?"