Yeong takes a deep breath trying to calm himself down. He's looking at the photo in his hand. He was fixing Hajin's jacket and staring at her lovingly. What? He double-checks that photo. Is that how he really looking at her???

"Yeong..."

"Huh?", Yeong startles. He's too focused on processing what he just has seen.

"What did you do with Hajin in the hotel?"

"Huh?"

"Are you two really dating?", Leegon asks curiously.

"What??", that question definitely caught him off the guard.

"It's not that I am against it or anything...just curious...as your friend..."

"We...I...", Yeong is contemplating should he tells the truth or not. "We're not...", he finally tells Leegon the real story. Everything. From Hajin got a panic attack and how the ended up in a hotel.

"Why was she always like that...", Leegon sighs.

"She didn't want to make Hakyung worried...", Yeong explains.

"Thank you for coming to save her...", Leegon is really grateful for what Yeong did. "So...you really like her, dont you?"

"Me? No!", Yeong says defensively. "I was just...", looking at her lovingly. He suddenly remembers how he's looking at Hajin in that photo. "Worried..."

"Okay then...", Leegon shrugs. Not believing what his best friend said.

========

"Hakyung ah..."

"What is it?", Hakyung doesn't even take a glance. She's still focusing on the TV screen.

"I think I like Yeong...", Hajin says seriously.

Hakyung sighs and turns off the TV. "Is that supposed to be a secret?", she turns at her sister.

"Am I that obvious?", Hajin frowns.

"Oh
pleaseee...", Hakyung rolls her eyes.

"I'll confess my feelings for him...", Hajin says full of determination.

"What???", oh God. Hakyung knows her sister is crazy sometimes. "Wait...arent you two already...you know...in that hotel..."

Hajin pouts. "Nothing happened..."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing..."

"Weren't you two sleep in the same room?", Hajin nods. "But nothing happened?", Hajin nods again. "Are you sure he's not gay???"

"YAAA!!!", Hajin glares at her sister. She takes her phone and dials Yeong's number.

"What are you going to do??", Hakyung doesn't realize that her sister is serious. Seriously crazy.

===============

Yeong is still in front of the agency office. He's inside his car. Contemplating what should he do next. Should he just resign? But Hajin needs his protection now more than ever. He needs to stay by her side. But what if it made the stalker even mad and do something bad to Hajin? Oh, God.

His phone is suddenly ringing. Why can't people leave him alone for a while? He needs to think. He mumbles annoyed. He checks the caller. It's Hajin.

Should he just ignore her? But what if she's in danger or needs his help? The image of Hajin crying alone in the dark terrified. Make him hurriedly pick up the phone. "Hello..."

"Yeong ah..."

Yeong can hear the nervousness in her voice. "Is everything okay?"

"Can we meet? There's something I need to talk to you..."

"Now??", Yeong checks his watch. It's almost midnight.

"Yeah...can you?"

"Okay...I need to say something too..."

Hajin is quiet for a moment. "I'll send you the address where we can meet..."

"All right..."

"I'll be there in an hour..."

"Should I pick you up?", Yeong is a little bit worried to let Hajin driving alone in the middle of the night.

"Don't worry...Hakyung will drive me there..."

"Okay...I'll sees you there...", Yeong hangs up the phone and sighs. He needs to do this.

===============

An hour later, Hajin and Yeong sit face to face inside an empty cafe. "Who's place is this?", Yeong looks around. They were on the second floor. The night sky view is pretty.

"It's my college friend cafe...this cafe open 24 hours...so I used to come here when I can't sleep or need to clear my head..."

Yeong just nods. "So...", why does he feel so nervous. "What do you want to talk? It sounded important..."

"Kinda...", Hajin laughs awkwardly. Oh God, how can she say it? "I...", she's staring at Yeong's eyes and the words suddenly came out. "Like you..."

"What?", Yeong can't believe what he just heard.

"I like you...as a man...not a bodyguard...", Hajin bites her lips nervously. Waiting for Yeong's next reaction. She's pretty sure Yeong likes her too.

"I am sorry...", Yeong says. Full of guilt.

Hajin chuckles bitterly. Knowing what Yeong is going to say next. But Yeong just silent. Hajin takes a deep breath. "You said on the phone...that you have something to say to me too...what is it?"

"I think we need to keep our relationship professional...as the actress and the bodyguard...I need you to stop treating me as something more than your bodyguard..."

"Okay...", Hajin smiles.

But Yeong can see clearly the hurt in her eyes. He hurt her. "If you don't comfortable working with me after this...I'll resign..."

"No...it's fine...I can be professional...", Hajin forces a smile.

===============

Ps: another late update...like Inalways said...I need your comments....