I watched how the girl touched him again but he pushed her away. I don't know if I heard it right but he also said: "You're not Jimin, fuck off."

"Jungkook!" I shouted and quickly went towards him.

He immediately spotted me and was quick to take steps downstairs and it was really dangerous because he was tripping repeatedly and the girl didn't leave him, continuously touching his arm even thought he was shoving her hand away.

"Jimin, what's up? What are you doing here?" He said, voice darker than usual, stumbling, so he had to hold o to me for support as soon as we made it to the ground floor.

"That was dangerous, you're fucking wasted." I said.

"Yep, of course, this is a party, I should be wasted." He laughed with no concern. He was totally drunk. "Wait, I'll get another drink since you're here too."

"That's enough. Come on, let's go home." I refused and reached for his hand but the girl who was trailing behind him was here too and didn't leave his side, then she suddenly slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch him." As soon as she opened her mouth, I could really tell that she hadn't been drinking that much. She didn't smell like alcohol at all. "So, you're that Jimin he had been calling over and over." She rolled her eyes after saying that.

I didn't get what she said last and I wasn't interested and my main priority is to take Jungkook home to sleep it off.

"Let's go Jungkook." I held his hand and put it around my shoulder and ignored the girl.

She narrowed her eyes on me and put a possesive hand at Jungkook's shoulder, stopping me from taking him away.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked and glared at her.

"Let him go. He's totally fine, besides he told me earlier that he wanted to stay with me for a bit longer." She countered and raised a brow.

"He's totally fine? Are you blind? Maybe that thick and fake eyelashes on your eyes was making it hard for you to see clearly." I scowled at her. "He's not fine."

"He is." She still insisted and I rolled my eyes because of her stupidity.

That moment it was clear to me that she's an idiot, she was starting to get on my nerves to the point that I wanted to pull those fake eyelashes off of her eyes.

Something about the way she possesively look after Jungkook and the way how she made decisions for him without even asking made her even more suspicious. It was bothering me so I turned directly to him.

"Jungkook, tell me. Do you really want to stay here with this girl, or do you want to go home with me?"

Then a lazy smile appeared across his face. "You know I'd go anywhere with you." He said, touching my chin and making me look up to him.

I flashed a victorious smile to the girl before I took hold of Jungkook's hand away from her and from the distance, I could see how irritated she was while watching our back. I demonstratively wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist, then the other one holding his left arm, and walked his outside.

When we reached the parking space, I cursed at myself. What's the point of going here, I don't even know how to drive a car, and even if I do know how to, I wouldn't even try to drive this car, it makes me anxious thinking about driving an expensive car.

And then I decided, we'll just take a cab from here. I don't have any choice though, I don't even want to go back inside, Taehyung don't know anything, I just sent him a message and told him that already left.

Right when we successfully hailed a cab, I sat beside Jungkook who was sleeping, his head was resting on my shoulder and I was experiencing discomfort on that part but since I don't want to wake him up, I tried act like I was okay.

After few minutes, we arrived at the apartment. Good thing was that I brought my wallet with me. I gently tapped his shoulder to wake him up but he just groaned. It took another two minutes and a lot of persuasions until he finally got up from the couch and I could lead him to his room.

I unlocked the door quietly and used the key he hid near the vase and ushered him inside.

Inside the room, he didn't even bother to open the lights and jumped on his bed, laying flat on his stomach for a moment. I opened the reading lamp on his table, and the light made him roll over onto his back and blinked, trying to open his eyes but failed. He was totally wasted.

I sat on the edge of his bed and he shifted his position, now facing me. "Are we going to have sex?" He asked me and I chuckled. He sounded so innocent which I find a bit cute since he wasn't usually like this. Too far from the rude Jungkook I know.

"No." I answered him quickly, and even with his eyes half opened, I could see the disappointment in his face when I said no. "Do you want to change into something more comfortable clothes?"

He didn't answer me and just pulled his shirt over his head and then took his pants off until the only cloth that was left was his boxers. I pulled out another clean shirt on his dresser and he immediately put it on.

I left him for a moment to get a glass of water in the kitchen. When I came back, I helped him sit up and held the glass to his lips. He obediently downed the whole glass of water after I explained that it will prevent massive hangover.

Afterwards, I pushed him back down onto the bed and bent down to pull the blanket up to his chin.

I don't know but there was something in him laying there, looking sleepy and vulnerable gave me a weird feeling. I mean, it was really weird seeing him like this. Up close, I was able to study his face, he has long eye lashes, pretty eyebrows and soft looking skin. I was also surprised to see that he has a small scar on his left cheek. It wasn't noticeable but if you pay close attention to his features, you'd probably see it.

It was too calming seeing him peacefully sleeping.

When I decided to leave him so he could take a rest comfortably, I felt him tugging the hem of my shirt like he was telling me not to leave.

"What's wrong?" I asked him but he just sucked in a deep breath. His hand was still on the hem of my shirt so I had no choice but to sat back on the mattress.

"Just stay here for a moment." He mumbled, his eyes were half-closed, and despite of his slurring speech, I was able to understand what he wanted to say.

There was the deafening silence inside the room with him. My plan didn't work out, so, maybe I'll try to talk to him tomorrow when he's okay.

"Jimin." He spoke again, his voice was low but I could still understand it since it was really quiet inside.

"What is it?" I replied, looking down at him while his eyes were still closed.

"Do you like me?"

For a second, my heart skipped a beat because of that question. I blinked multiple times and didn't expect that one. Beside me, I could hear him swallowing hard, that with this too much silence wrapping around us, even the beat of our heart can be heard.

But, I don't know. I'm pretty sure of my feelings, Eunwoo is the one I like, but when he asked me that question, I don't understand myself why did I have this second thought, and what took me so long to answer him "No." with that simple question.

He heaved a sigh after, then asked: "Then, do you hate me?" But this time, unlike the question he asked me earlier, I was quick to answer this one.

"No." I replied, then he drew in a deep breath longer than the one he did earlier, like he was finally relieved.

Jungkook was drunk, out of his mind, so I'm sure there's no meaning behind that. But a thin smile appeared on his face, I couldn't tell if he's happy but there was something off with his smile.

"Okay. Goodnight." He mumbled and turned his back at me.

||

hi, double update bc i wasnt able to update this one last week :<