Chapter 42 "Set"

Songs I've listened to while writing this chapter:

Beautiful life - Union J

Trouble Maker - Olly Murs

I was staring out the window at the beautiful campus outside. Today the sun was shining outside and I was feeling even more depressed by the minute, not because the sun but because I was listening to some boring lecture of expression and creative techniques. I've never got the point of this subject, I mean, don't get me wrong but every single one of us have their own ways to say things and that's the point right? Why do they have to teach us techniques to be all equal? Anyways, this lecture was boring as hell and after the previous five hours of boredom I was just sick of it. 

"Well, I want you to bring some journal for some project I want you to do. This would be one of the most important things about this subject and most of the final mark will be this project so you'd better do this ok" A journal? A journal for what? I shook my head and huffed. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating in one of the pockets of my jeans and looked at it being careful so that the professor couldn't see me. 

The screen lighted up and Harry's name appeared on the screen, it was a text from him.

<Hey, I'm tired of waiting you outside, when do you finish? -H xx>

I let out a small smile and typed quick:

<What are you doing outside? I'll be out soon - L xx>

As soon as I pressed send, he texted me back.

<I thought on surprising you but I'm starting to regret it :P - H x>

I flushed at his kindness. These past days have been literally perfect between him and me but really weird for myself. People in college look at me very weird and sometimes it's really uncomfortable. Some of them even come to me asking for a picture or something and that's even weirder, I'm not some kind of celebrity just for dating Harry, and some of them look at me with disgust in their faces. 

I looked outside the window again to try to see if his car was around there but the parking was packed of cars so it was literally impossible. Finally the professor dismissed us and Dan and I walked out of the room. 

"Wow, that was heavy" I said once I made sure we were far away from the professor. 

"I thought it was interesting"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I love the idea of the journal thing"

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes "I think that's stupid, but anyways. Today I'm not going with you, Harry's here" I said changing the subject and smiling widely.

"He came to pick you up?" he asked almost in surprise. I bit my lower lip and nodded in agreement. "That's nice of him" We walked out of the huge building leaving it behind us. 

"Well, I have to work this afternoon so, I'll see you tomorrow?" he said before hugging me.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I waved at him and walked around the parking lot trying to find Harry. I looked literally everywhere until I heard the horn of a car and turned around. He opened the door for me from inside the car and I jumped inside the passenger seat. 

"Thank God" he said when he saw me.

"Hello to you too" I giggled and fastened my seat belt. 

"Sorry, I was dead bored. Come here" he said looking at me and leaning to kiss my lips very quick. I smiled when he did and started the car. "So, how was your day?" his hand made a perfect circle shape as he was following the steering wheel with his left hand. I don't know why but I find the way he drives a turn on for me. He was listening carefully to me at the same time his eyes were laid on the road.