Chapter 36 "Snow day"

SONGS I'VE LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

The blower's daughter - Matt McAndrew

I've told you now - Sam Smith

Lay me down - Sam Smith

I need you - M83

Welcome home - Radical face

I opened my heavy eyes lazily as the rays of sun came through the window. I was like if I didn't know where I was at first and my head was bumping so much. I had the most terrible headache ever and I didn't know why. I just couldn't even focus on the image in front of me due to the amount of light and the blurry in my eyes, but when I moved my hand I felt something heavy next to me, that's when my eyes opened widely revealing a sleepy Harry snoring softly and peacefully next to me. 

I immediately put my hands away from him because apparently my arm was wrapped around his waist, pulling him towards me and stood up as quickly as I could being careful to not wake him up and  immediately felt nervous because I was wearing one of Harry's shirt when I looked at myself in the mirror. I tried to remember what happened but I honestly had no clue and the more I tried the more the pain in my head increased, and still no clue about what happened. Did we have sex last night? Did we kiss? What the heck really happened? 

I looked for my shoes and clothes around the room to come back to where Hannah was sleeping as soon as he could wake up but I miserably smashed one of my high heels into the floor making a lot of noise. I stood petrified and my eyes laid on him. He moved and I was begging for him to not wake up but once again failed miserably. He opened his eyes and met mines. We didn't know what to say and my hands started sweating. 

"I'm sorry" I said almost in a whisper but he shook his head. I couldn't stand being in front of him, I felt nervous, frustrated for not knowing what happened and I really wanted to run away from there. "I don't know what happened here, but whatever happened never meant to happen" I said as quickly as I could and grabbed the heel that was on the floor and walked towards the door. I could hear him say my name but I didn't stop. I didn't want to listen to whatever he wanted to say. Whatever happened, I didn't want to know. 

I closed the door behind me as soon as I walked in the room but I realized that Hannah wasn't sleeping there and the bed was untouched. Maybe she fell asleep in another part of the house since I can't remember a single thing from last night so I grabbed my clothes and went to the shower. The warm water was washing away Harry's touch and whatever happened last night and made me feel a lot better although this headache was killing me. Afterwards I went downstairs to grab something to eat to have a pill afterwards. 

I saw Zayn sleeping on the couch and made my way to the kitchen but there was no food in there. So I grabbed a coat that was there and went to the cabin where we kept all the food and drinks. Everything was covered in white since it was snowing the whole night and that made me really happy. Everything was just so beautiful and clean that changed my mood a little bit. When I opened the cabin's door I went in shock. The image that was in front of me was unbelievable. Niall and Hannah sleeping on the floor and cuddling together. Seriously, what happened last night? It was like if I missed a lot of things here. They woke up when the noise of the wood door sounded. They pulled away from each other and looked at me.

"I'm sorry" I said again. All I do this morning is apologizing, what the...? 

"Oh God, thank you so much!" said Hannah looking at me and smiling widely. "I thought I was going to die here. Where were you? Why nobody came to rescue us?"