14.

Needless to say, she didn't keep her complete promise to her best friend

While she hadn't touched drugs since the day she left La Push, her hotel room was littered with empty bottles, all with different labels. She laid, passed out on her bed, sick.

It was an effect of the imprint, she was sure, the feeling of sickness that overcame her stomach constantly. She needed Paul, she knew she needed Paul, and she wanted him.

So, she packed her bags, and cleaned the room to the best of her ability, getting into her car and throwing her things in the back. She drove with a purpose, her hands set tensely on the steering wheel.

Once in Forks, she relaxed, the tension easing and she felt immensely better. It was as if a weight had been lifted off her, and the closer she got to the rez, the less it pressed on.

She knew that she did not have to find Paul, that he would sense her presence the minute her car drove into La Push. She knew he would be at her door the minute she pulled up.

So, she wasn't surprised when she parked her car, seeing his shirtless figure at the door already. He didn't look up at the sound of her car, didn't even glance at her when she opened the door. In fact, he didn't look at Olivia until she was on the porch, standing in front of him.

"You came back." He said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I came back." She confirmed, pulling her hoodie closer to her body.

"Is it for good?"

Olivia smiled. "Let's take a walk, what do you say?"

Paul looked disheartened, but nodded, taking her hand and letting Olivia walk with him to the beach. They walked in silence until they were on the sand, the silence so thick and heavy over them.

Still, Olivia held her tongue, wanting to be as dramatic as possible and hold the news to herself. So, she let Paul break the silence.

"How was your weekend in Seattle?"

"Tense." She admitted, with a shrug. "I couldn't stop thinking about La Push. About my Dad, Kim, you..." she trailed off.

"Your Dad forgave you. Kept asking me about you, seems to think we were in contact. He just wanted you back, Livs."

"I know. I missed him, and I don't want to leave him. He's a good father, I know that now."

"Does that mean you're back for good now?"

"Yeah. I'm back for good. No more drugs, no more running off, no more crazy exes. Just me, starting over with my dad in his hometown."

"And what about me and the pack? Have you decided?"

"Someone's eager to know what I'm thinking." She teased, playfully shoving him. "I decided, I had a lot of time to decide."

"And?"

Olivia stopped, looking down. "And I decided that you are the best friends I could have asked for and I don't want to give that up."

Paul smiled, the smile not reaching his eyes, though. "And us?"

"What about us?"

"The imprint, me, have you decided on that?"

Olivia only grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck. Paul's arms went to her waist, supporting her when she stood on her tip toes and leaned closer to him. He ducked his head to relieve the strain in her neck, not daring to move anymore.

She stopped when she felt they were close enough, their faces only centimeters apart. She licked her lips. "As for us, I decided on that too."

"Oh yeah?" She could feel Paul's breath hit her mouth as he spoke, leaning closer to him. "And what decision did you come to?"

Olivia closed the gap between them, Paul kissing back quickly. It was electric, her body burning and yearning for more.

Olivia and Paul had both kissed many people before kissing each other, but they could both agree that kissing each other was way better.

Every single one of their kisses left them tingling, with their bodies hot and ready for more. But this kiss, the kiss solidifying Olivia's decision to accept the imprint, was the best they had shared.

The burn spread throughout their whole bodies, as if they were both on fire. It didn't hurt, didn't feel wrong, only made them both needier for the other. They wouldn't hear or feel anything outside of each other, Paul pulling Olivia up and Olivia jumping and wrapping her legs around his torso. His hands supported her, her arms snaking around his neck to pull him closer.

They were lucky that nobody was around, because after all, they still were on a very public beach and anyone could just stumble upon them heavily making out.

Olivia finally pulled away, breathing heavily, and holding a hand to her chest. She took deep breaths, controlling her breathing and letting Paul do the same. "Is that enough of an answer for you?"

Paul only smirked, shaking his head. "I think I need to hear it again to know for sure."

Olivia laughed, pressing their lips together again, this time softer. It was a less intense kiss, their lips moving in sync, but not as passionately as before. They still felt everything they felt before, but this one was sweeter.

And shorter. Olivia leaned her forehead against his, staring into his eyes. "I accept the imprint. I want to be with you. As long as you'll have me."

Paul smiled. "Forever. That's how long I want you."