Chapter~9

Y/n: How the hell did this happen!? Eomma never leaves the Windows closed in the daytime and she never misses watering the plants. Did something happen here?

*******************************

Y/n said getting a little worried. Hoseok giggled a little.

Hoseok: What can happen? Maybe she forgot about it. She's getting a little old, you know.

Hoseok said to calm y/n down. But Hoseok himself was getting worried as he knows y/n's mom very well. He faked a smile to make y/n feel comfortable.

Y/n: yeah~~ I'm thinking rubbish.

Y/n said nervously, smiling.

???: Y/n!? Is that you?

Suddenly someone from behind y/n and hoseok spoke up. They both looked at that person and saw it was no one else then Seokjin *world wide handsome* *Insert jin's laugh*

Jin: Y/n? That's you right?

Jin said coming near y/n and hoseok.

Y/n: Yeah it's me oppa.

Hoseok: And me too. Hi hyung!~

Hoseok said, flashing a sunshine smile.

Jin: Oh hoseok is here too. Well that's nice. Anyway this is for you oop- I mean for your siblings.

Jin said, showing a white bag. Y/n narrowed her eyes and took it.

Y/n: what is this?

Jin: Well......that's breakfast for your brother and sister.

Y/n's eyes grew wide and hoseok narrowed his eyes.

Y/n: Breakfast!? Why? Is eomma sick?

Jin got confused and narrowed his eyes too.

Jin: Didn't your eomma tell you!?

Y/n: Tell me what?

Y/n said getting more and more worried every minute by minute.

Jin: Your mom has been out of town for one week.

Y/n and Hoseok were star strugged. Y/n had never imagined her eomma would leave her siblings all alone for a whole week and that she didn't bother to even tell her once.

Y/n: The hell!?

Hoseok: Hey y/n calm down......

Before he could fulfill his sentence
y/n started to run towards her house.

Jin: Y/n!

Hoseok and Seokjin ran after y/n.
Y/n came to the main door and banged on it

Y/n: Clara! Aiden! Open the door!

Y/n screamed her sibling's name while bangging the door. Soon someone opened it and two kids ran up to y/n.

???: Unnie!~

???: Noona!~

They were y/n's siblings. Y/n kneeled down and hugged them tight.

Y/n: My babies~

Y/n kissed both of her sibling's forehead.

Y/n: Are you babies ok? You're not hurt, right? You guys didn't got sca-

Jin: y/n y/n calm down. Look, they are standing in front of you. They are perfectly fine. And moreover I checked on them every two hours.

Y/n kissed her sibling's forehead again and calmed herself down. Then she stood up and looked at seokjin.