chapter~2

''Did I pull myself into any trouble?!'' I thought and gulped.

Jeawoon: Hey babe, isn't this the guy from the park?~~~ "

Jeawoon whispers in my ear. I slightly nodded while looking at that guy. The whole class was filled with chatter and loud noises. Some of the students forget how to whisper and talk in a loud voice, very annoying~~

Professor: No talking to everybody.

Professor said while banging the duster against the table again. The class was fully silent again. Then he looked back at "That guy''.

Professor: Introduce yourself to the other students.

Professor said to that guy in a soft voice. But that guy.........

???:.................

He was all silent. He didn't speak even a single word. He just stood there while staring at the floor. Class was filled with whispering sounds again. ''He is creepy.'' I thought. Then, suddenly, our professor cleared his throat.

Professor: Um......... I think our new student is a little shy. So let me introduce him to you. He is Jeon Jungkook, and he came from Busan. Hope you'll behave well with your new classmate.

Professor said while flashing a bright smile.

Jeawoon: Criminal from Busan~~

Jeawoon whispered in my ear, making me jump a little in surprise.

Y/n: shh......don't do that ever again. You almost caused me a heart attack.

I said to jeawoon while placing my hand on my chest.

Jeawoon: sowwy~~~

She said while rubbing her hand on my back to calm me down.

Third person's POV

While Y/n was busy calming her heart, the Professor was looking at her.

Professor: Ms. Y/n!

Y/n jolted up from her seat hearing her name being called by the professor. She almost had another heart attack.

Y/n: y-yes, profesor?

Professor started to walk closer to her. Every step the professor takes, y/n's heart beat faster in fear.

Professor: Ms. y/n

Professor said, slamming his hand on y/n's desk. Y/n gulped.

Y/n: y-yes Professor.

Professor: Our new student is gonna sit beside you from now on. You are in charge of him. Make him understand the rules and show him where is what.

Y/n's jaw dropped on the floor, and eyes grew as wide as it could. She felt her blood going cold in fear. She wanted to say no to the professor but couldn't due to her respect for professors.

Y/n: o-ok, professor.

Her throat dried up by saying a single word. The professor huffed and went back to his place. He softly patted Jungkook's back.

Professor: You can go and sit beside her.

Professor said, pointing at y/n. Y/n gulped several times in nervousness. Jungkook lowered his head and nodded. Then Jungkook came to y/n and sat beside her. Y/n took a glance at Jungkook, and surprisingly, he was creepily staring at her. ''AH.....!!!!! CREEPY!!!!!'' Y/n thought.

Professor: Oh y/n!

Professor called y/n's name again. Y/n looked at him.

Y/n: Yes, professor?