Chapter~18

When I was about to cry my phone buzzed up making me jump in fear.

*******************************

I looked at my phone and saw it was an unknown number. My eyes became whide in fear. My body started to shake. I was sweating even though it was really cold outside. I kept staring at the phone screen and at a point the phone stopped ringing. 

I huffed in relief and took deep breaths while placing my hand on my chest. Suddenly the phone rang again and I almost fell down in fear. My legs were shaking so much that it was hard for me to stand properly. I took my phone with my shaking hands and checked the caller ID. I signed in relief when I saw a familiar name.

It was Jeawoon who called me. I answered the call. 

Jeawoon: Hey babe, what happened to you. What took you so long to pick up the call?

I couldn't stop my tears from hearing her voice. I was so happy.

Jeawoon: YA! YOU'RE CRYING!? Y/N WHAT HAPPENED!? ARE YOU OK!? ARE THE KIDS OK!? Y/N ANSWER ME, DAMMIT!!

I whipped my tears.

Y/n: I'm fine babe. It's just...I'm so happy. *sob* *sob*

Jeawoon: Why babe? What happened?

Y/n: I was feeling so scared. An-and a while ago before you called me *sob* someone unknown called me and *starts crying* I'm shivering with fear. 

I was trying my best to not make any noises that might wake Clara and Aiden up. I was waiting for jeawoon to say something but she saw silent. No sounds were coming from the other side. 

Jeawoon: ...........

Y/n: h-hello? Jeawoon? Are you there?

Jeawoon: ..........

Y/n: jeawoon stop messing with me it's getting scary.

Suddenly jeawoons loud laughing sound started to come. I was the one who was silent now.

Y/n: What happened to you now?

Jeawoon: *laughs* i-i can't breathe *laughs*

Y/n: Stop laughing and tell me what happened. 

Jeawoon: *weezing* 

Y/n: please stop dying and tell me what happened.

Jeawoon: That wasn't any wrong number *weez*

Y/n: wha- what do you mean?

Jeawoon: It was Jungkook!! *Weezing*

Y/n: What in the world-

Jeawoon: wait wait wait.

Y/n: o-ok

Jeawoon declined the call. After two minutes my phone ranged up again and now it was a group call. Me, jeawoon and Jungkook. I picked it up.

Jungkook: Ya~~~sorry~~~ I didn't wanted to scare you~~ sorry~~~

Jeawoon: *weez*

Y/n: ..............

Jungkook: um....y/n?

Jeawoon: babe say something. This boy here almost died when you didn't receive his call. *laughs*

Y/n: oh- I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to! I'm really sorry! I-i got scared. 

Jungkook face kind of became pale hearing what I said 

Jeawoon: looks at Jungkook *laughs*

Y/n: Jungkook, are you ok?

Jungkook: Huh? No, I'm fine. N-no it's fine. I'm sorry I scared you. I didn't mean to.

Y/n: n-no no no please don't say sorry. You didn't do it on purpose! You-

Suddenly Clara moved in her sleep. 

Y/n: Yeiks~

Jeawoon: What happened? 

Y/n: Nothing. I'm in Clara and Aiden's room. I think I'm disturbing them. Wait, let me go to my room first.

Jeawoon: ok.

Jungkook nodded. I ran to my room as fast as I could.

Y/n: Ok I'm here. 

Jeawoon: Ok so....we basically called because we knew you were scared. 

Y/n: R-really?

Jeawoon: Yeah. 

Y/n: Awww thank youuu!

Jeawoon: Actually it was Jungkook's idea. He somehow knew you're scared.

I looked at Jungkook and he was blushing.

Y/n: thankyou Jungkook. 

Jungkook: W-welcome.

Jeawoon: I never knew you were that scared of ghosts.

Y/n: shhhhhh....

All of us laughed. 

Jungkook: Can we sleep while being on call? I'm kind of scared too.

Jeawoon: Awwwww. 

Y/n: Nice idea.

Jeawoon: *laughes* you two scary cats.

Jeawoon was laughing when a roach flew on her head. 

Jeawoon: Ahhhh! Get out get out get out!! B*tch get off!!

I and Jungkook laughed at her. After some minutes Jeawoon got rid of the roach and signed.

Jeawoon: Stop laughing ya! Go to sleep. It's freaking 1 am. Go to sleep!

Jungkook: Yes ma'am!

Jungkook said in a military style, making me laugh harder than I could ever imagine. After that we talked for a while and then fell asleep with the group call going on.

Next morning

I was woken up by the stinging rays of the sun. I looked at my phone and saw the call was still on. I scratched my arms and went to the washroom.

After brushing and washing up I came out of the washroom and the thing I saw was.....unbelievable. My eyeballs were blessed. I saw....a half naked Jungkook. Wet hair and only wearing a towel. "..........shit" I ran back to my phone and left the group call.

Y/n: oh my god- ........

He was looking like a damn model....a hot one....and also a damn pretty one. I shook my head and yeeted out those thoughts.

Y/n: Ok y/n...let's focus on the morning routine.

I made Clara and Aiden's lunch and went to their room to wake them up.

I first softly ruffled their hair and then softly tapped their cheek to wake them up. Aiden slightly opened his left eye.

Aiden: Ummmm is it morning already? 

Aiden Said stretching.

Y/n: Yes love its morning, meaning time to go school.

Aiden signed and slightly nodded. When Aiden went to the bathroom I shook Clara. Clara rolled over the bed and fell down on the floor. 

Y/n: oh my god baby are you ok? 

Clara sits up and nods. Aiden peeked from the bathroom.

Aiden: Did an earthquake happen just now?

I looked at him confused.

Y/n: No......why?

Aiden: I just felt like the house shaked.

Aiden looked at Clara.

Aiden: ohhhh~ the elephant fell down from the bed that's whyyy~

Clara threw a pillow at Aiden but before the pillow could hit him he shut the door.